Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Q Acoustics 3050i Floorstander Speaker (Used)

Go down

Q Acoustics 3050i Floorstander Speaker (Used) Empty Q Acoustics 3050i Floorstander Speaker (Used)

Post by loveursound Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:49 am

The all new, Q 3050i floorstanding speaker has been created using design principles taken from our critically acclaimed Concept 500 Series, resulting in stunning sonic performance and beautiful aesthetics.

Key Features

• Striking floorstanding Speakers with twin 165mm and 22mm precision drivers

• The Q 3050i cabinet uses Point-to-Point (P2PTM) bracing techniques to reduce intrusive cabinet vibrations for a purer sound

• HPE™ technology eliminates sympathetic resonance within the enclosures by equalising air pressure within the 3050i cabinet

• Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts

• Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo

Condition: 9/10

Q Acoustics 3050i Floorstander Speaker (Used) Aptx1210  

Selling price is RM2990.00 (cash and carry)

You may contact at 012-599 2899 (Hun Hoe) for further details!

Last edited by loveursound on Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adjust text formatting)

loveursound

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Q Acoustics 3050i Floorstander Speaker (Used) Empty Re: Q Acoustics 3050i Floorstander Speaker (Used)

Post by loveursound Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:06 pm

Refresh!

loveursound

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down