Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Siltech Classic 770i Analogue Interconnects (XLR 1m) - Sold

Go down

Siltech Classic 770i Analogue Interconnects (XLR 1m) - Sold Empty Siltech Classic 770i Analogue Interconnects (XLR 1m) - Sold

Post by superkong Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:05 am

Hi gong xi fatt choi to all
i helping my friend sell off his old stock Siltech Classic 770i Analogue Interconnects - XLR 1 meter
Still new in condition and come with original box. This sieltech confirm is original because my friend bought at CMY malaysia. You may look for Dicky to verify it.

He wish to sell at Sold
Interested please call me at

john Teh 016 -2618 096

here is the spec:

Classic by name, classic by nature: the perfect balance of price, performance and practicality.

The Classic Anniversary Series™ was developed to commemorate 25 years of high-end audio cables from Siltech®. Built on the foundation of the legendary Siltech® Classic Series™, cutting-edge research into electro magnetic interference effects, has been combined with precision micro-engineering to create the quietest Classic cables ever made – 10,000 times quieter than the competition! By adding G7 silver-gold alloy conductors to this refined twisted-twin co-axial construction, we are able to further reduce low-level signal distortion, raising musical performance to a whole new level.
Our audio systems exist in an increasingly hostile environment, under attack from ever more RF pollution, wireless devices, mobile-phones and computers. Yet Classic Anniversary delivers improved musical performance, its silent background and low-distortion delivering music rich with detail and dimensionality, accurate tonal colour and weight, lightning fast transient response and sudden shifts in dynamic range. With four levels of interconnect, three speaker cables and two power cords, as well as a full suite of dedicated digital cables, there’s a Classic Anniversary cable for every requirement, their accurate, low-loss performance ready to reveal what’s being hidden by your system as well as what’s hidden in your recordings.

Revolutionary Technology – Classic Performance

The Siltech Classic Anniversary 770i Interconnect cables consist of G7 silver-gold alloy and standard available connectors are:
 Siltech RCA, XLR, WBT0110 Ag or SST-Ni S8 connectors.

here is some link for it
https://www.cmy.com.my/shop-online/siltech-770i-classic-interconnect-cable/
https://www.siltechcables.com/products/classic-anniversary-series/classic-770i/Siltech Classic 770i Analogue Interconnects (XLR 1m) - Sold S110
Siltech Classic 770i Analogue Interconnects (XLR 1m) - Sold S210
Siltech Classic 770i Analogue Interconnects (XLR 1m) - Sold S310
superkong
superkong
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2016-11-24

Character sheet
Source(s): Dr Feickert Analogue
Amplification: Naim
Speakers: Scansonic HD