Page 1 of 1
Yaqin MS-30L Integrated Amplifier EL34 Vacuum Tube Hifi
Yaqin MS-30L is the revised version of the amplifier Yaqin MS-20L. As in the previous model, the amplifier operates in push-pull, which is based on the same tubes as the predecessor of which is 2 EL34-B power tubes per channel and 4 tubes 6J1 control of the cannnel. This design allows to work in two modes: triode and ultra linear – pentode (selection of working mode from the front panel or the remote control). The amplifier has a headphone plug located on the front panel.
Triode mode – power tubes pentode work as a triode without local feedback while maintaining good linearity which is characteristic of the triode structure.
Ultra linear mode – power tubes work as pentode using local feedback ratio of speaker transformer tap on the pentode grids . In this mode, thanks to the multi grids tubes obtain higher efficiency and expanding bandwidth.
High DC voltage delay circuit to protect tubes .
It’s very important to maintain the stability and accuracy of the operating points of the tube amplifier, especially of the power tube. The screen current changes when the tube gets ageing, or replacing the tube. Break away of the required operating points will influence sound resolution and the stability of the machine. So, please check and adjust the screen current after a long time of use, and it is the same when changing the tube.
Methods of Measurement of the TUBE BIAS VOLTAGE
Use a multi-meter to measure. Adjust the multimeter to volts d.c. 1V range, and the volume of the amplifier the minimum, then insert the anode of the multi-meter pen into the positive hole, and the cathode into the negative hole respectively. The bias voltage should be about 0.45V when the standard input voltage is 230V or 115V.
- The latest version of EL34 output amplifier from Yaqin;
- Infrared remote control for volume adjustment and input selections;
- TR/UL (Triode and Ultra Linear modes) switches on the front panel;
- Earphone jack on the front panel;
- External bias adjustment;
- High DC voltage delay circuit to protect tubes;
- Class A push-pull power amplifier to reduce distortion;
- Output transformers manufactured with Japanese silicon steel sheet and high-quality enamelled wire, which offer a wide dynamic range at full rated output;
- Utilizes the audiophile capacitors and high quality metal precision resistors dedicated for audio frequency;
- Applies special potentiometer as volume controller with low noise, and durable;
- Beautiful heavy duty chassis. Aluminum chassis top, front panel, and bezels, stainless steel chassis, and steel bottom;
- Input Power: 110V - 240V
- Output Power: 50W per channel (8Ω)
- Valve / Tube: EL34B × 4, 6J1 × 8
- Frequency: 5Hz ~ 75KHz
- Signal/Noise Ratio: >88dB (A weight)
- Earphone Output: 32Ω
- Ohms: 4 – 8 ohms
- Distortion Harmonic: ≤1.6% (at 1KHz)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.23V(1KHz)
- Power Consumption: 180W
18 months warranty
New in box
Whatsapps : Yuen Yan 010-3535484
- Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
- Number of posts : 517
Age : 40
Location : Malaysia
Registration date : 2021-02-23
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum