Page 1 of 1
Rythmik FV15HP Direct Servo subwoofer 15″ ported audiophile subwoofer
DescriptionLFE meets accuracy and control
FV15HP is our answer to the need fora high power home theatre solution that retains the dynamic and accurate bass that we have become known for. Correctly integrated, our vented subwoofers can achieve the tight bass normally associated with a sealed enclosure, yet with greater low frequency output. We recommend this subwoofer for systems in which home theatre has a high priority.
Direct Servo Technology
All our subwoofers use our patented Direct Servo technology. The servo enables precise control over the cone which is essential for tight, dynamic and accurate bass. It also counteracts many different driver non-linearities and allows us to use lighter drivers which avoid the need for excessive amounts of amplifier power.
Some of the benefits of Direct Servo include:
- Reduction of the effects of thermal compression are eliminated under normal operation
- Higher efficiency allowing output which would normally require a more powerful amplifier
- Deep bass extension can be achieved using a low mass driver with superior transient response
- Mechanical and thermal memory effects are reduced, further improving transient response
- The effective Q value is 0.1 resulting in much tighter and accurate bass than conventional designs
- Dramatic reduction of the re-radiation of bass from inside the box
Read more about Direct Servo in our technology section.
View animation demonstrating how Direct Servo works
H600PEQ3 Amplifier and DS1510 Driver
FV15HP comes with a grille. It uses our new high power H600PEQ3 servo amplifier and DS1510 driver. DS1510 features anodized aluminum cone, a 3″ voice coil, and 200 oz magnet. Its linear excursion range has increased to +/- 20mm (from +/-15mm of DS1500). The entire subwoofer is 12lbs heavier. It also comes with grill and the above photo is shown with grill taken off.
FV15HP is the smallest in size (but highest in output) among the top 3 commercial ported subwoofers tested at data-bass 12.5hz output comparsion.The subwoofer can be shipped via UPS regular ground shipping. Even at 16hz comparison, we are the number 6 highest output.
The standard amplifier is H600PEQ3 (600WRMS PEQ). The quickguide of the PEQ3 amplifier for vented subs can be found here . PEQ3 amps do not have high pass filter RCA output. The response curves with various extension frequency/damping combinations of both amplifiers can be found in our EQ page.
New in box
Whatsapps : Yuen Yan 010-3535484
- Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
- Number of posts : 509
Age : 40
Location : Malaysia
Registration date : 2021-02-23
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum