Page 1 of 1
Rythmik F18 Direct Servo subwoofer 18″
Finesse meets brute force
Our servo technology is scalable to all subwoofer designs as well as driver size. F18 is our largest single driver sealed subwoofer to meet the needs for a high power home theater solution that retains the dynamic, accurate, and deep bass that we have become known for. Its max output at 20hz is at least 8db higher than that of our 12″ sealed model F12 and more than 11db higher than our competitior’s 12″ model SB** measured by data-bass.com. The amplifier is based on Hypex audiophile class-D module. With the combination of the servo feedback and stiff aluminum cone, we have achieved lower distortion than competitor’s 18″ servo subwoofers (DD18+) with the same or even higher maximum SPL output from 10hz to 100hz , as tested at data-bass.com. In fact, F18 has recorded the lowest THD numbers at the maximum SPL output than any other subs tested. Our servo technology is scalable to all subwoofer designs as well as driver sizes.
Direct Servo Technology
All our subwoofers use our patented Direct Servo technology. The servo enables precise control over the cone which is essential for tight, dynamic and accurate bass. It also counteracts many different driver non-linearities and allows us to use lighter drivers which avoid the need for excessive amounts of amplifier power.
Some of the benefits of Direct Servo include:
- Dramatic boxy sound reduction of the re-radiation of bass from inside the box
- Thermal compression are eliminated under normal operation
- Higher efficiency allowing output which would normally require a more powerful amplifier
- Deep bass extension can be achieved using a low mass driver with superior transient response
- Mechanica creepl memory effects are reduced, further improving transient response
- The effective Q value is 0.1 resulting in much tighter and accurate bass than conventional designs
HX1000XLR3 Amplifier and DS1820 Driver
F18 comes with a grille. The above photo is shown with grill taken off. It uses our new high power HX1000XLR3 servo amplifier and metal cone DS1820 driver. DS1820 features anodized aluminum cone, a 3″ voice coil, and 240 oz magnet. Its linear excursion range is +/- 20mm.
New in box
Whatsapp: Yuen Yan 010-3535484
- Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
- Number of posts : 523
Age : 40
Location : Malaysia
Registration date : 2021-02-23
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum