Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Yin Hsia - Snail and the Oriole Bird (銀霞 - 蝸牛與黃鸝鳥) LP - OFFER RETRACTED

Go down

Yin Hsia - Snail and the Oriole Bird (銀霞 - 蝸牛與黃鸝鳥) LP - OFFER RETRACTED Empty Yin Hsia - Snail and the Oriole Bird (銀霞 - 蝸牛與黃鸝鳥) LP - OFFER RETRACTED

Post by Y.C. Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:42 pm

- A rare collector's vinyl (銀霞 - 蝸牛與黃鸝鳥) in Gatefold cover for Yin Hsia's fans.

- Item purchased new and in sealed condition few years ago, only cleaned once using RCM and proper cleaning liquid by vendor till to-date. Present condition: NM+ and rarely played.

- Yin Hsia 銀霞 is the younger sister of 甄珍 and original singer of yesteryear popular songs such as 秋思偏偏 and 蘭花草 (she is 原唱 and not 劉文正 which many had mis-assumed to be the original singer).

- Both music and recording/mastering sound quality of this album is excellent. Songs include popular numbers such as 蝸牛與黃鸝鳥,可愛的家鄉,蘭花草,偶然,小語 and a few others.

- Vinyl pressed by Hai Shan Records (海山唱片) of Taiwan.

- Selling the vinyl as I am trimming down an ever-fast growing vinyl collection. Offer is being retracted as I intend to keep only one of Yin Hsia's vinyl and I have sold her other vinyl. 

Thank you for viewing. 

Yin Hsia - Snail and the Oriole Bird (銀霞 - 蝸牛與黃鸝鳥) LP - OFFER RETRACTED Img_5111

Yin Hsia - Snail and the Oriole Bird (銀霞 - 蝸牛與黃鸝鳥) LP - OFFER RETRACTED Img_5112

Yin Hsia - Snail and the Oriole Bird (銀霞 - 蝸牛與黃鸝鳥) LP - OFFER RETRACTED Img_5110

Last edited by Y.C. on Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:19 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adding more information & to retract offer for sale.)

Y.C.
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2011-11-29

Back to top Go down