Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

JF Digital MX-3A Streamer / Native DSD Player (PL) - Sold

2 posters

Go down

JF Digital MX-3A Streamer / Native DSD Player (PL) - Sold Empty JF Digital MX-3A Streamer / Native DSD Player (PL) - Sold

Post by stylelaser.com.my Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:59 pm

JF Digital MX-3A Streamer / Native DSD Player (PL). Free Shipping Within West Malaysia.

JF Digital MX-3A Streamer / Native DSD Player (PL) - Sold Es_jf-10               JF Digital MX-3A Streamer / Native DSD Player (PL) - Sold Es_jf-11

JF Digital MX-3A Streamer / Native DSD Player Used In Excellent Condition
With Original Packing 
Warranty till May 2024 

JF Digital MX-3A Streamer / Native DSD Player (PL) - Sold Es_jf-13               JF Digital MX-3A Streamer / Native DSD Player (PL) - Sold Es_jf-12

JF Digital MX-3A 

- Combines the MX-Pro with the MX-DAC features - A true High-End Audio Player + Bluetooth + Optical and Fibre input.
-MX-3A  is based on the new Android 10.1 operating system which allows you to install the apps of your choice to customize your streamer.
-The large 8-inch touchscreen gives you more information and easy setup. 
-The 64 bit 6 core CPU with 2Ghz , the 4GB DDR4 Ram and 16GB EMMC guarantees a very fast response time. Internal data memory is expanable up to 4TB via the M.2 PCIe interface.
-The connection to your network can be done with the Gigabit network cable or the 2.4 and 5GHz WiFi network (Wi-Fi 6). There is also a Bluetooth module for your headphone or speakers installed.installed. You can also use the MX-Pro as a high-quality USB3.0 sound card with XMOS chipset for your PC too. 
-The maximum PCM sample rate is 32bit/ 768kHz. 
Supports up to native DSD512 and DoP128. 
-The MX-3A Pro is the version with a build-in Cirrus Logic Dual CS43198 DA Converter to connect directly to the analogue input of your existing amplifier or active speakers, additional XLR outputs, coaxial and fibre optic input, upgraded audio transformer, upgraded capacitors, AD797 operational amplifiers and Bluetooth 5.0.
The Digital Output supports a higher coaxial bitrate output (24bit/ 192kHz) 
JF Digital MX-3A Streamer / Native DSD Player (PL) - Sold McxcyR6i1625837238JF Digital MX-3A Streamer / Native DSD Player (PL) - Sold 8WxS9sF11625837237JF Digital MX-3A Streamer / Native DSD Player (PL) - Sold Q61cWbVz1625837229JF Digital MX-3A Streamer / Native DSD Player (PL) - Sold Jsn15RVy1625837229JF Digital MX-3A Streamer / Native DSD Player (PL) - Sold 7uljHzgC1625837233JF Digital MX-3A Streamer / Native DSD Player (PL) - Sold BsVvnNsH1625837235

Interested please feel free to contact:

Peter  012-2536225

Fong   016-3098668

Business hour:

MONDAY - 10AM-7PM

TUESDAY - 10AM-7PM

WEDNESDAY - CLOSED(PASAR MALAM)

THURSDAY - 10AM-7PM

FRIDAY - 10AM-7PM

SATURDAY - 10AM-7PM

SUNDAY - 1PM-6PM

PUBLIC HOLIDAY - 1PM-6PM

Style Online Store 24Hous

STYLE LASER AUDIO SDN BHD

No.148, Jalan Cerdas, Taman

Connaught, Cheras 56000 Kuala Lumpur

( NEXT TO ALLIANCE BANK )

JF Digital MX-3A Streamer / Native DSD Player (PL) - Sold Trade

We buy in your old items in CASH!!

Got something keep at home but seldom use or planning to upgrade?

Items that we buy:

Subwoofer

Integrated Amplifier

Speaker

CD player

AV Receiver

Please Whatsapp the item photo to me and get the price immediately, once confirmed the deal, we will pick up your item from you and pay you in cash.

Please visit www.stylelaser.com.my to find out more products for sale at very special price..

Thanks for viewing.

www.stylelaser.com.my

Last edited by stylelaser.com.my on Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

stylelaser.com.my
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 1230
Registration date : 2018-01-20

Back to top Go down

JF Digital MX-3A Streamer / Native DSD Player (PL) - Sold Empty Re: JF Digital MX-3A Streamer / Native DSD Player (PL) - Sold

Post by jamescsp1979 Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:02 pm

Hi there can I trade in my soul note sd300 & JF audio MX2 to trade this JF MX3A? Thanks

jamescsp1979

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2021-06-17

Back to top Go down

JF Digital MX-3A Streamer / Native DSD Player (PL) - Sold Empty Inquiry

Post by stylelaser.com.my Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:26 pm

jamescsp1979 wrote:Hi there can I trade in my soul note sd300 & JF audio MX2 to trade this JF MX3A? Thanks

Hi, may i have your contact number pls? I will whatsapp you shortly

stylelaser.com.my

Number of posts : 1230
Registration date : 2018-01-20

Back to top Go down

JF Digital MX-3A Streamer / Native DSD Player (PL) - Sold Empty Re: JF Digital MX-3A Streamer / Native DSD Player (PL) - Sold

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down