Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Sansui TU999 Tuner + Sansui AU999 amplifier (SOLD)

Go down

Sansui TU999 Tuner + Sansui AU999 amplifier (SOLD)  Empty Sansui TU999 Tuner + Sansui AU999 amplifier (SOLD)

Post by hoyhoysum Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:26 pm

Herewith I have the legacy vintage Sansui TU999 Tuner and Sansui AU999 Integrated Amplifier. All working GREAT and with Good Sound! Both are 100V models which are better built quality for domestic Japanese market. There is NO RUST to on the RCA connectors for a 50 year old equipment. The casing looks Great and like New. The overbuilt quality of Sansui of that era. 
The Japanese are choosy on quality and fit and finish. I have been repairing for the past 40  years and I can testify Japanese models are better built compare to Malaysia models and the only "inconvenience" is the need for auto transformer of 230V to 100Vac.  Transformer are not provided in the sale.

1) Sansui TU999 Tuner- SOLD
2) Sansui AU999 Integrated Amp- SOLD

Please WhatsApp me at Zero Wan Too, Tree Wan Eight Six Eight Zero Eight for COD.

Warranty 3 months of normal usage and Not covered if the set was subject to abuse.

Last edited by hoyhoysum on Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Sold)
hoyhoysum
hoyhoysum
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Grundig 2070, Graetz Sinfonia Spizensuper 522, Saba Freiburg 14, Normende Phono Super V700
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down