Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Bel Canto DAC3VB and CD3t SOLD

Go down

Bel Canto DAC3VB and CD3t SOLD Empty Bel Canto DAC3VB and CD3t SOLD

Post by SierraGolf Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:01 pm

Bel Canto DAC3VB and CD3t SOLD D263cc10
Bel Canto DAC3VB and CD3t SOLD 46ff5610
Bel Canto DAC3VB and CD3t SOLD 33439510

A well looked after pair of Bel Canto DAC 3VB (with Low Noise Supply - LNS) and CD3t transport available for sale. Bought new direct from distributor. Never changed hands before. Box and remote for both are available. Both items have received rave reviews in the press and have served me well. The DAC accepts AES, SPDIF and USB input and is a Stereophile Class A Recommended Component. The CD transport is rugged and well made. The transport is less used compared to the DAC as I mostly played music direct from NAS server. Selling only because I am focusing on analogoue and would like these units to find a home where they will be continuously used and appreciated. Items are in Bangsar. Can sell separately but prefer together. 
Bel Canto DAC 3VB (8/10) - (SOLD)
Bel Canto CD3t (8.5/10) - (SOLD)
Together - (SOLD)

Last edited by SierraGolf on Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Item is SOLD)

SierraGolf

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2019-06-11

Back to top Go down