Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Furukawa PCOCC-A power cord (NOS) SOLD

+3
vinylfreak
hazy
shah
7 posters

Go down

Furukawa PCOCC-A power cord (NOS) SOLD Empty Furukawa PCOCC-A power cord (NOS) SOLD

Post by shah Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:50 am

I've sold to a nice gentlemen that really appreciate the value of Furukawa.Thanks for viewing & constructive comments especially Mr Sivaguru.

Last edited by shah on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

shah

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Furukawa PCOCC-A power cord (NOS) SOLD Empty Re: Furukawa PCOCC-A power cord (NOS) SOLD

Post by shah Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:52 pm

Dear Sivaguru,

The answer is yes & I guess as U are aware & I believe there's no argument on Furukawa since its a very establsihed cable co. in Japan.This is not an imitation whatsoever,totally a genuine Furukawa.If you bought it U can open or cut & you will see the Furukawa name printed/stamped on the wires.The rest is up to you to decide.

Thanks for your concern & its your call whether to buy or not to buy.I'm not promoting but the facts is that this cable is total value for money.

Thanks & regards,
Shah

shah

Back to top Go down

Furukawa PCOCC-A power cord (NOS) SOLD Empty Re: Furukawa PCOCC-A power cord (NOS) SOLD

Post by shah Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Dear Sivaguru,

I guess from your name you must a be hifi guru Very Happy .(just kidding).Yes off course is US spec male plug & self terminated (a quality ones with copper plated & that reason why the price is very reasonable)but not the branded ones like Oyaide,Furutech,Hubbel or Wattgate that cost you a bomb just only for the connector/plug itself.Honestly speaking I don't trust these brand anymore especially Oyaide & Hubbel since lots of imitation of these products in our local market(made form China/Thailand).What I meant is half of the price you have to pay only the for the connectors alone.Correct me if I'm wrong, since I've been playing & involved in hifi for more than 20 years(like never ending stories or chasing a rainbow,I guess) connectors doesn't effect much on sound quality,maybe some would agree, but yet you got to pay more just for the branded connectors & sacrifice on the sound.I don't know,maybe some would prefer or would like to see the beauty of its(connectors/plugs) rather the sound.To me" beauty is just a skin deep" & one and foremost I'll go for sound quality first.Unless if I use my money as my matress:) then I'll go for the high-end connectors/plugs.I hope I can share my point of view with others out there.Now back to your question and I guess I've already answered before.Again I'm going to state that this is not an imitation wires.This is completely genuine Furukawa product.I guess my explanation a bit to much like I'm wanna sell cable that cost more than RM10K. Mad

Regards,
Shah

shah

Back to top Go down

Post by hazy Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:39 pm

Dear frd. i buy 2 pair power cord from this guys .
nothing matter macthing for my vavle amp.
all condition , current phase blind up my power
stebilizer and condioner. Quiet , smooth and value for money.
hazy
hazy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by shah Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Dear Sivaguru,

Really sorry for misjoking about your name,not knowning its your real name.Anyway I did mentioned its self terminated.What else do you want.I'm not begging you to buy and yet answered all your question politely..Its your money & you have all the rights to buy or not".DEEDS NOT WORDS".Arguing on small matters doesn't seem healthy in this site.
I guess this site now become a chatting room or maybe war site rather than looking for frenzs,hifi stuff and sharing same hobby.
Again and for final,I stated that the money is yours & the goods is mine.I guess you are not interested but just want to condemn rather than giving constructive comments.

Regards,
Shah

shah

Back to top Go down

Post by vinylfreak Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:51 pm

Dear Sivaguru,members & frenz,

I guess Shah is right.It is his goods & just post for those whose interested.I'm not backing him off course, but let the viewer make the their decision.I never saw Sivaguru posted/selling anything here in this site.All I see he duty is commenting & condeming the others.Maybe as what Shah mentioned its not healthly & its up to you to buy because its your money.The rest is between the buyer & the seller.If the buyer agreed then,why not?no big deal.
I agreed with Sivaguru saying that Furukawa is cable manufacturer that supplies lots of cable to audio/video or maybe to factories.I did some research as on Furukawa & I found this co supplies many of branded HiFi cable co.I assumed he might use the correct audio/video cable to make this cord(maybe a DIY,I don't know).I managed to talk to Shah about this he's seem an experienced guy explaining lots of technical things especially on cable which make me dizzy.what is AWG,what is special between solid core & stranded wires,silver & copper.
Now just wanna share something with members out there ,I have a frenz,also a hifi kakis(a very rich guy).He bought a hi end power cord,the brand start with "C" Very Happy.He dare enough to cut the cable to see what is inside the lovely jacket/sleeve & found out it was made by Belden.hahaha.So now I know & I will never under estimate brand like Belden,Furukawa,etc.
So I hope this real story will wake up Sivaguru not condemn without judging it.Hearing Is Believing & never Judge the Books By its Cover.

thanks,
Vinylfreak

vinylfreak

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by hazy Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:04 pm

ya. i think the matca just comment without tested the furukawa .
listen by ear . not judge by eyes . anyway GO FURUKAWA
hazy
hazy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:12 pm

Shah,
Why did you delete the PCOCC-A model name from the Subject?

Also, please re-insert the picture of the power cord that was sold. Thanks,
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Streamer
Amplification: Amps
Speakers: Speakers

https://www.hifi4sale.net

Back to top Go down

Post by teleman51 Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:48 pm

Hi vinylfreak and all,

I wish to report that Sivaguru did repond to a WTB posted by Paul from Kuching.
Susequently I contacted him for the purchase of his Pioneer A400 which he had offered to sell.
To make a long story short, I have dealt with Sivaguru though this forum and have found him to be every inch the person he is.Knowledgeable in HiFi and related. Laughing
He even brought down his amp all the way from Penang for me to test before I made a decision.And what a great amp it is.Love it!!!!!!!.
So it's not really true that he just comes over to the forum just to "comment or condemn".We're all friends here.And I respect a truly open democratic process. cheers I do visit to make comments on this forum and I hope they are all healthy ones

Let's make it fun for all here. Very Happy
teleman51
teleman51
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s): Marantz CD52 MK2.Ipod 4
Amplification: Marantz 2265 Receiver,Marantz 3800 Preamp,Marantz 140 Power amp,Marantz 1060 integrated
Speakers: Acoustic Energy Evo 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:37 am

Just a hunch,... and I know I'm treading very thin ground here.

amar, shah & vinylfreak could either be related or the same person. I've checked the respective email addresses from their usernames, done some cross-referencing with previous emails from them and it appears that all these emails have a very similar writing style.

It's just a hunch again, but we'll get to this soon. Since shah has already claimed otherwise here: https://www.hifi4sale.net/audio-video-equipment-for-sale-f1/alpha-wire-hybrid-interconnects-used-t979.htm
for the sake of forumers here, I wish to be proven wrong.

Last edited by Hi-Fi 4 Sale on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by teleman51 Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Dear Admin,

I don't want to sound arrogant or haughty but from my observations this hazy chap is getting on my nerves. Mad
First he did't get the gist of Sivaguru's post and now is taking the high moral ground.
All these other comments about matcha or surat beranak and colour of the skin simply does'nt belong here.It borders on racism,which has no place here on this forum. Evil or Very Mad
Im not taking sides here but the truth of the matter is some guys are taking the fun out this thread. Evil or Very Mad
Just my 2 cents worth.

teleman51
teleman51
teleman51
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 147

Character sheet
Source(s): Marantz CD52 MK2.Ipod 4
Amplification: Marantz 2265 Receiver,Marantz 3800 Preamp,Marantz 140 Power amp,Marantz 1060 integrated
Speakers: Acoustic Energy Evo 1

Back to top Go down

Post by dheensay Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Tele,
Im with you on that. I do not like the racist undertones either.

Admin (kindly post your name, so we can call you something other than that),
They certainly have a similar style, but then again.....

dheensay
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:16 pm

Just deleted hazy's post. I'm trying not to understand it...
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by tycham Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:56 pm

Seriously, I don't think Furukawa produce PCOCC-A cables. I believe theirs are more for indstrial application.

But they do supply raw copper to company like Oyaide and Iego who would then process and manufacture their own cable.

Anyway, Pure Copper by Ohno Continuos Casting is not a cheap process and therefore even a bare cable alone e.g. the Oyaide PA-23 cost about SGD50/m run over here.

My understanding of New Old Stocks are spare components stock by manufacturers for discontinued model of their appliances. Why would anyone stock cables as spare, I certainly do not understand.

Anyone can enlighten?
tycham
tycham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Character sheet
Source(s): Digital
Amplification: Solid State
Speakers: Bookshelf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down