Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Cesar and Pavane

Go down

Cesar and Pavane  Empty Cesar and Pavane

Post by flyfly Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:46 am

Cesar and Pavane  Strip1

Wish to sell to those who is keen and appreciate this best kept secret by Joe Lee
Greatest GEM Tweak Ever... geek

Wiiling let go at RM1999  each What a Face

http://www.6moons.com/industryfeatures/edge4/edge4.html

Last edited by flyfly on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
flyfly
flyfly
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Cesar and Pavane  Empty Re: Cesar and Pavane

Post by flyfly Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:46 pm

Before I go into that, I would like to say in advance that I have great respect for the tremendous man hours of the person who developed the tweak method for resonance matters for CD players .The digital development had taken place in the Dutch Philips laboratories in Eindhoven. Many dozens of German, French and British engineers had spent years calculating, designing and designing until the silvery-round "digital revolution" finally worked. I would never be so presumptuous to suggest that with a few simple steps, a simple tweak  or the placement of these gems can steer and transform to whole  new different listening sensation

this is a very very rare "Tibetan amber" jewelry for sounds!
for poweramp ,50W sounds like 100W

""By using the Singapore one-cent and five-cent coins, I could improve the sonic behavior of any system by at least 30-50%. I released many articles about this tweak and nowadays almost any audiophile I visit will have those coins scattered here and there. Funny thing is, I tried coins from many other countries but none work as beautifully as the Singapore coins. I have believers all over the world... some who couldn't get hold of the coins wrote asking me to send some." See what I mean? And Mr. Lee? Man, he's just getting warmed up (and I'm just starting to rifle through my kid's foreign coin collections).""
flyfly
flyfly
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down