Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

24” 4-pillar solid speaker stands (SOLD)

Go down

24” 4-pillar solid speaker stands (SOLD) Empty 24” 4-pillar solid speaker stands (SOLD)

Post by etteoh Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:40 am

These 4-pillar 24 inchers need no introduction. Extremely solid and has been sand-filled a quarter of the way for added rigidity. I will throw in the spike feet which I bought for RM80 a set. I’m selling the stands as I no longer have speakers to mount on them. They used to provide support for my Sonus Faber Signum speakers.

Because these stands weigh a ton, I prefer if we deal COD. I think courier charges are going to be massively hefty so I don't recommend it.

Price: [SOLD] including the spike feet set. I paid RM400 for the stands alone. The feet were extras so you have a bargain going on here. I can settle for less if you don’t want the feet.

Condition: I always rate 7/10 for used gears, no matter how pristine they are.

Can COD in the following areas: Penang/Butterworth/Kulim.

If you’re interested, drop me a PM or email at etteoh@gmail.com. Feel free to SMS me also at 012-2061383.

24” 4-pillar solid speaker stands (SOLD) Stands11

24” 4-pillar solid speaker stands (SOLD) Stands12

Last edited by etteoh on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Item sold)
etteoh
etteoh
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down