Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Promotion in B&W Showroom Jaya One,PJ.

Go down

Promotion in B&W Showroom Jaya One,PJ. Empty Promotion in B&W Showroom Jaya One,PJ.

Post by Hi-Fi Fan Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:09 pm

Hi all..

I'm Zul from B&W Showroom in Malaysia. Which are located in Jaya One Jalan University, Petaling Jaya.
I’m looking forward to all our customers from B&W or non B&W user. Please come to our showroom for this month. We have a promotion that going on this December month.

Which we have trade-in promotion.

• Any working iPod speaker to B&W Zeppelin: Discount RM 500 off list price of RM 3,000
• Any working iPod speaker to B&W Zeppelin Mini: Discount RM 300 off list price of RM 2,000
• Any working Multimedia Speaker to B&W MM-1: Discount RM 300 off list price of RM 2,300
• Any working Headphones to B&W P5: Discount RM 300 off list price of RM 1,600

Note the trade-in is only applicable for the same category and the trade-in product have to be in working condition. For Headphones, only applicable if they trading in headphones and not earphones.

The above will be effective 1st Dec 2010 till 31st Dec 2010.

Regards,
Muhammad Zul Ikhwan @ Zul
Tel: +03 7956 8989
TEG Sdn Bhd
Sole Distributor for B&W, Classe, Arcam, XLO and Xantech - Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei

Hi-Fi Fan

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-10-29

http://Bower&willkins.com.uk

Back to top Go down