Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

FS: Monitor Audio Studio 20SE - SOLD!

Go down

FS: Monitor Audio Studio 20SE - SOLD! Empty FS: Monitor Audio Studio 20SE - SOLD!

Post by tatrie Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:46 pm

For Sale: Monitor Audio Studio 20SE

I am letting go my MA Studio 20SE Floorstander Speaker. This is one of the best 2-Way speakers, original handcrafted in UK. They are solid build, which each speaker weight 25Kg. Come with spikes.

It's easy to drive speakers and if your favours are HT & Music and this speaker is pleasant to match. The speed of this speaker is very fast and powerful. Their gold-plated aluminum tweeter, which produces detailed and extended highs that are clear and non-fatiguing....a trick that a lot of other companies STILL can't manage to pull-off!

The Studio 20SE was their assault on the High end range, What Hifi choice had use this speaker as their reference for quite sometimes late 90s and was a big surprise to the Audio community, as described in the review stated it's better than the Gold Ref series. Do a internet search and you'll see all the specifications in that review.

FS: Monitor Audio Studio 20SE - SOLD! Img0508x.th

FS: Monitor Audio Studio 20SE - SOLD! Img0511c.th

FS: Monitor Audio Studio 20SE - SOLD! Img0512w.th

The condition is in very good shape, and finished in a black ash colour.
This pair of speaker is a special edition series SE.

SOLD!

tatrie

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down