Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Primare A30.1 integrated amp (Used) SOLD

3 posters

Go down

Primare A30.1 integrated amp (Used) SOLD Empty Primare A30.1 integrated amp (Used) SOLD

Post by BrAvO Wed May 06, 2009 5:19 am

Primare A30.1 integrated amp (Used) SOLD P1000710

Primare A30.1 integrated amp (Used) SOLD P1000424

Primare A30.1 integrated amp (Used) SOLD P1000423

Primare A30.1 integrated amp (Used) SOLD P1000422

Primare A30.1 integrated amp (Used) SOLD P1000421

Selling this Multi Awards Winning Primare A30.1 Integrated Amp because of upgrading to tube.
Condition as new: 9/10 with box, manual, remote control & still with about 6 months warranty. cheers Bought it last Oct 2008.
Looking for only RM3,500 pale (SOLD) (Bought at RM5,800) Will throw in 4 pcs of XLR EMI/RF caps & Furutech 3.15A fuse to give better performance from the amp. lol! Both items cost at RM320.
Pls sms or call if interested; Liew @ 012-2162515
A review about this solid amp:
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/frr.pl?ramps&1150555951&read&3&4

Last edited by BrAvO on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:02 pm; edited 6 times in total
BrAvO
BrAvO
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Primare A30.1 integrated amp (Used) SOLD Empty Re: Primare A30.1 integrated amp (Used) SOLD

Post by BrAvO Fri May 08, 2009 6:25 am

Dear all who is interested, who SMS or call.

I am losing a lot for only 6 months of usage. The last & best I can go is only RM3,700. For a superb built & quality amp like this with balanced inputs, pre out to hook to power amp, dual mono... Made in Sweden lagi,.... where to get. It's still look like new leh.

Thanks & Best regards,

Bravo
BrAvO
BrAvO
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Primare A30.1 integrated amp (Used) SOLD Empty Re: Primare A30.1 integrated amp (Used) SOLD

Post by dixchen Fri May 08, 2009 7:25 am

I have to second that on your price for this amp as I have heard this amp before and it is absolutely stunning at this price.

Too bad I am into full tubes or else for anybody who wants to go solid state should seriously consider this amp at this price.

Just look at the twin mono design for each channel, one toroidal transformer for each channel...

Amazing stuff.. Surprised

dixchen
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by barney Fri May 08, 2009 3:49 pm

what is the different between your amp & the primare I30? Is the I30 newer model?

barney
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by BrAvO Sat May 09, 2009 7:41 am

Dear Dixchen,

Thankyou very much for your valuable comment. Hope all of the HiFi kakis out there will appreciate for this amp.

Hi Barney,

The design & outlook of the newer I30 with the A30.1 is very much alike. With the same power output, specifications too. The Primare claims that they have re-evaluated the A30.1, changing components where necessary to improve a class-leading design.

I think they will still remain the circuit design which it was designed by Michael Bladelius formally from Pass Lab & Threshold. Now, he is with his own brand "Bladelius" which produces HiEnd products from Pre, Power, Integrated, CDP, Transport & more.

This amp is considered as collector's item, I think. It's rare to get it from the 2nd hand market with this excellence condition at this price.
BrAvO
BrAvO
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by BrAvO Wed May 13, 2009 7:07 am

Hi all,

Will throw in 4pcs of XLR EMI/RF caps & a Furutech High End Performance fuse (3.15A) to be fitted in the female IEC input. It gives better sounding from the amp.cheers

New revised price at RM3500 with the items above. (The last & best offer can go for this amp) Exclamation
BrAvO
BrAvO
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down