Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Vibrapods Model 1-5 & Vibracones (New)

Go down

Vibrapods Model 1-5 & Vibracones (New) Empty Vibrapods Model 1-5 & Vibracones (New)

Post by musiclinkav Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Vibrapods Model 1-5 & Vibracones (New) Vic

Vibrapods Model 1-5@ SIN$48.00/set of 4. Vibracones@ SIN$68.00/set of 4.

Vibrapods Model 1-5 & Vibracones (New) Tas_2005Vibrapods Model 1-5 & Vibracones (New) TasbestbuyVibrapods Model 1-5 & Vibracones (New) Stereophile_recVibrapods Model 1-5 & Vibracones (New) Reviewers_choice

MODEL: PODS 1-5

Vibrapods Model 1-5 & Vibracones (New) 163118

Vibrapods are the most affordable vibration foot to come along in many moons. These very effective dampers have been highly recommended by The Absolute Sound, among other publications. What appears to be just another rubber foot is actually a sophisticated design specifically engineered to efficiently dissipate vibrational energy. The Vibrapod traps air underneath its rubber body which it uses to isolate your component from external vibrations, much in the way of much more expensive air platforms. They come in 5 models based on weight capacity, supporting from 2 to 25 lbs. each. From lightweight electronics to heavy speakers, the Vibrapods will improve dynamics, imaging and soundstaging.

Model: Cone

Vibrapods Model 1-5 & Vibracones (New) Coneup

Introducing the new shape of affordable vibration control: the Vibrapod Cone. Made to be used on their own or in conjunction with a set of Vibrapods, Vibrapod Cones can support up to 10 lbs. per cone and can be used either point-up or point-down. Vibrapod Cones will enhance the performance of your audio and video gear by protecting your equipment from room and rack vibrations. Used by themselves, or in combination with the amazingly affordable Vibrapods, you can boost the performance of your system for a song (or a symphony, an aria etc....)

The Vibrapod Cone is made from the same material as Vibrapods, but is cone shaped, with a ball bearing inserted in its tip and a flanged base for proper seating on a Vibrapod. Using a set of three or four underneath your components will give you quieter backgrounds and therefore more detail. Subtle clues that lend to the realism of the performance will be easier to hear, and your music will be richer and less fatiguing.  Easy to use and extremely affordable, there's no reason not to try several sets.

Specs:  
Double Truncated Vinyl Cone  
3/8" chrome ball standard
1" tall, 1 5/8" diameter  
10 lbs maximum weight each  
Can be used together with Vibrapods

Read Their Reviews

"...Cones without a doubt take the Vibrapods to the next perfomance level."
John Potis, sixmoons.com, June, 2004

"In my experience, that makes them the best buy in audio--nothing else begins to come close."
Dan Davis, UltraAudio, April, 2004

"What was really telling in my going back and forth from cones to Pods was that, when the Pods were on duty, I would forget what I was doing and just sit there listening. Doesn't that say it all?"
Bruce Kennett, Listener Magazine, Autumn 1998

"Forget all that stupid voodoo-science others may have told you and test drive a set of Vibrapod Isolators: your ears will definitely thank you.
Ludio Cadeddu, TNT-Audio - Internet HiFi magazine, January, 1999

"Synergizers, this is simply the single most significant tweak I've run across - hands down.
Greg Weaver, SoundStage!, January, 1999

"Short of a complete megabuck overhaul, I have never heard (or heard of), anything that got that kind of overwhelming, dramatic improvement!"
Anna Logg, the abso!ute sound, Issue 118, June/July 1999

"It's hard to beat the cost/performance benefit provided by the Vibrapod isolation feet, seen nearly everywhere this year."
Shannon d*ckson, Stereophile Magazine, May, 1999 (Vol. 22 No. 5)

Available now @
MUSICLINK AV DISTRIBUTION
100 BEACH ROAD, #02-47
SHAW TOWER, SINGAPORE 189702
TEL: 62911106
MON-SAT:12.30-8PM daily
SUN & Public Holiday: Closed

musiclinkav
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-11-29