Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Bel Canto S300 power amp and LST Basik Monitor

Go down

Bel Canto S300 power amp and LST Basik Monitor Empty Bel Canto S300 power amp and LST Basik Monitor

Post by lohanmo Thu May 12, 2011 2:52 pm

For sale is a Bel Canto S300 power amp and a pair of LST Basik Monitor speaker
Bel Canto amp
"Measuring only 8.5 x 3 x 12 (WxHxD) and weighing a mere 9 lbs, the S-300 hardly seems capable of putting out 300 watts per channel into 4 ohms. Its uncluttered front panel features an inset oval with a centrally located blue light and nothing else. The rear panel has a large on/off switch along with a single pair of 5-way European Union approved terminals and both single-ended RCA and balanced XLR inputs. Since the S-300 generates virtually no heat even during operation, and draws only 10 watts while idling, having no front panel on/off switch is no big deal. I left my review sample on with little effect on my room's temperature or my monthly electric bill." Steven Stone 'The Nearfield'
"Bel Canto is one of the first manufacturers who created a digital amplifier that sounded good. Their first-generation of EVO power amplifiers turned a lot of digital amp-hating audiophiles into believers. I was among them. I used five EVO-2 amps as a reference in my large-room home theater for quite a while. They were utterly amazing. Their great sound, compact size, virtually no heat, and completely reliable nature made me hate to give them back."
Steven Stone 'The Nearfield'
Condition: 8.5
Power: 150 W into 8ohms
Price: RM3300 negotiable or alternatively can do a swap for 200watts power amp or 150watts integrated amp
https://i.servimg.com/u/f23/15/53/06/59/img_0710.jpg
LST Basik Monitor 2-way speakers
Scanspeak driver 6 1/2 inch
Condition: 7.5
Price: RM2200 negotiable
https://i.servimg.com/u/f23/15/53/06/59/img_0711.jpg
Person to contact: Michael 017 9070303
Thanx for viewing
Cheers

lohanmo
Club Member
Club Member