Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Grado SR-325is headphones (SOLD)

Go down

Grado SR-325is headphones (SOLD) Empty Grado SR-325is headphones (SOLD)

Post by etteoh Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:16 am

For sale today is my beloved Grado SR-325is headphones. The SR-325is is the top of the line model in the Prestige Series. The headphones is 10-months old and rockin’ good! Condition wise, they are great and comes with the original pizza box. However, the right-side rod-block (see Pictures section below) is a little marred from accidental heat exposure while attempting a heat-sleeve job (not related to the headphones, don’t worry). Despite the look, rest assured the rod-block still functions every bit as good as the left one and importantly has NO impact whatsoever on the sound, fitting and comfort.

Upping the ante on what is already a great pair of cans, mine sports wooden cups that were custom made and fitted in the U.S. using Cocobolo wood, an exotic wood that is used in music instruments like premium guitars, violins and the likes. The cups were customized to match the depth of the RS-1. I paid US$125 for them after trading-in the stock aluminum cups. Not only do these woodies balance the frequencies significantly better, they give the SR-325is a very desirable touch of organic sound and is what makes it a different beast from stock SR-325is. Think an extremely refined SR-325is…

To make the deal even sweeter, I am including Grado’s very own extension cord to address any cord length issues you may have and Grado’s mini adaptor cable so you can rock on with portables. I bought these for an additional RM160. Wait, it doesn’t end there…For hygienic benefits of the new owner, I will also throw in a pair of new, fresh from the oven, Grado bowl pads that I had paid RM40 for. Last but not least, a lightly used pair of Jumbo pads which I bought from Jaben for RM100 (not shown in the pics) will also be thrown in as part of the package so the buyer has different pad options that he / she can play around with to suit his / her listening preferences.

Pictures section:
The SR-325is - https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/14/24/19/07/sr325i10.jpg
The Pizza Box - https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/14/24/19/07/box10.jpg
The Rod Block - https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/14/24/19/07/rod_bl10.jpg

Price: SOLD
Condition: I always rate 7/10 for used gears
Will be able to do COD in Kulim, Penang, Butterworth. I will use Poslaju / Skynet for other areas. Additional courier charges will apply…although I am willing to absorb the cost if it’s not too expensive.

Last edited by etteoh on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Item sold)
etteoh
etteoh
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down