Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Monster Cable M850i interconnects (New) SOLD

Go down

Monster Cable M850i interconnects (New) SOLD Empty Monster Cable M850i interconnects (New) SOLD

Post by sollehah Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:35 am

Monster Cable M850i interconnects (New) SOLD 278441806_o

Monster Cable M850i interconnects (New) SOLD 278439905_o

Monster Cable M850i interconnects (New) SOLD 217710562_o

Original Monster Cable with Product Code in Brand New Condition.
Monster Cable M850i interconnects (New) SOLD 278440929_o

Monster Cable M850i interconnects (New) SOLD 276770810_tp
Monster Cable M850i interconnects (New) SOLD 276770867_tp
Monster Cable M850i interconnects (New) SOLD 276770915_tp

Monster Cable M850i interconnects (New) SOLD 219231864_o
New Retail Price on Monster Cable ONLINE STORE is US$100.00 (for the 2.0m length) or equivalent to RM350.00 (excluding Customs import tax & shipping cost from the U.S.)

Link to Monster Cable website & price details:
http://www.monstercable.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=112

You are looking at the following item – Monster Cable M Series M850i Interconnect Cable

Physical Condition – New

Quantity – 2 each, 1 pair

Size/Length – 2 meter pair

Weight – 2 lbs. or less

Color grey outer jacket with printed lettering

Misc. – High quality interconnect cables

Operational Condition – New cables, never used

Remarks: The Culmination of Years of Refinement
M850i offers impressive performance down to the last detail—soundstage, imaging, range and resolution—so music is more natural and coherent throughout the entire audio spectrum.

Description – M850i Interconnects include two precision-wound Bandwidth Balanced networks—a single large conductor for the bass frequencies and a group of smaller separately wound wires for the higher frequencies. These multiple-gauge wire networks are then precisely wound to optimize varying magnetic fields as they travel through the cable, so you hear every instrument the way it was intended to sound.

These cables feature the following Monster Cable technologies- MultiTwist®️, MicroFiber®️ and PEX™️ Dielectric

The 850i connector offers a heavy-duty ground contact shell for superior signal transfer through a heavy-mass connection with a tighter fir that won't loosen over time. The 24k gold contacts assure high conductivity and a corrosion-resistant connection to connected components.

To All Our Customers and Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) Inspectors: ALL ITEMS LISTED BY SOLLEHAH ARE 100% AUTHENTIC. ALL PHOTOS IN THIS AD ARE ACTUAL PHOTOS OF THE ITEM FOR SALE - WE DO NOT USE "CUT AND PASTE" TECHNIQUE HERE. NOT FAKE, NOT IMITATION, NOT COUNTERFEIT. WE WILL NOT COMPROMISE OUR REPUTATION NOR OUR BUSINESS BY LISTING FAKES. 100% AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEE!

Monster Cable M850i interconnects (New) SOLD Counterfeits

Links:
Monster Cable®️ M Series M850i Ultra-High Performance Audio Cable 2.0M

Selling: RM199. SOLD!

Seller's Preference: Email hifigeek2003@yahoo.com for any inquiry or Call/SMS 019-3464456 for immediate response as I prefer this way to communicate with genuine potential buyer.

Visit my Lelong Store:
Monster Cable M850i interconnects (New) SOLD Vms
26,500 visitors since 28 November 2006
View Seller's other items on eBay:
Monster Cable M850i interconnects (New) SOLD IconsStores_16x16Sollehah's e-STORE
sollehah
sollehah
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down