Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim Nac82 + Napsc -SOLD-

2 posters

Go down

Naim Nac82 + Napsc -SOLD- Empty Naim Nac82 + Napsc -SOLD-

Post by vintage_ear Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:11 am

....follow by the NAP250[sold] , the owner finally release his Naim Audio NAC 82 Pre Amplifier along with the associated NAPSC power supply [Made in year of 2000- Green color ]...These items are of high quality and designed to last: this pre amplifier will no doubt be happily working long after you/I have gone to meet the LORD!
This NAC82 was replaced by Naim NAC282- You can guess how much is it...easily half the price of a Used Proton Perdana !

Its sings beantifully with NAP90 onward, so all the currently Owner of [NAP90,NAP140,NAP150,NAP150x,NAP155,NAP160,NAP180,NAP200,NAP250 ] can consider to match it.

You may also replacing your existing NAC92,62,72,102,112,152 ,to reliase your Naim potential.. its rare and people seldom sell this Pre alone.

There's no way you searched for this without knowing just how good it is ...NAIM a magic in PRAT

Complete with remote,connectors...in excellent physical condition with no major marks, dinks or scratches

Again due to some far fetch buyer,DHL/FedEx /GdEx /Poslaju postage could be arranged at cost
NO smearing of timing across the frequency range
Asking RM6880.

Last edited by vintage_ear on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

vintage_ear
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2011-03-29

Back to top Go down

Naim Nac82 + Napsc -SOLD- Empty Re: Naim Nac82 + Napsc -SOLD-

Post by Angry_Hifi Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:13 pm

Is it still available?..i am deeply impressed with this Nac82 ,so far i taught only Nac32/72 was the stunning one...some mix judgement too.

anyway is it been updated post 8? if so i can pay your price..
Angry_Hifi
Angry_Hifi
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2011-11-22

Back to top Go down