Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

WTS: 2pcs Technics SL1200MK2 turntables - rare pearl white version

Go down

WTS: 2pcs Technics SL1200MK2 turntables - rare pearl white version Empty WTS: 2pcs Technics SL1200MK2 turntables - rare pearl white version

Post by michael-wu Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:05 am

WTS: 2pcs Technics SL1200MK2 turntables - rare pearl white version 08062011

Hi Bros,

Good day.

Letting go another pair of my Technics SL1200-MK2 turntables . Colour Pearl white (very rare, custom painted). This Technisc SL1200-MK2 is a state-of-art turntable, it is like legend as it is not in the production anymore. At oversea they boost the price to USD1+++/pcs.

The stylus light upgraded to bright white LED (very bright and can last for long time). All parts of the turntable no problem, perform like new turntable.

Price: RM4000 (nego 'til let go), include original Technics Headshells, Stanton Cartrigdes and stylus (500.V3), Felt slipmat.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested. You are most welcome to test the lovely turntables at my home (serious buyer only) at Kepong, KL.

TQVM hifi4sale.net

Last edited by michael-wu on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : reduce price)

michael-wu

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down