Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

(WTS) Lynx L-22 sound card (Used) [SOLD]

Go down

(WTS) Lynx L-22 sound card (Used) [SOLD] Empty (WTS) Lynx L-22 sound card (Used) [SOLD]

Post by j22 Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:17 pm

Pro audio sound card that's regarded as one of the best for CAS (Computer Audio Source). Capable of 24/192, PCI slot. This card will output AES/EBU into your favorite DAC or balanced analog outs via its excellent AKM DACs.

Comes with a complete set of original cables. Will also include a 1m DB25-to-XLR cable made from Straightwire Encore II wire, custom made by Sonore Designs of USA.

SOLD

From Lynx website:

(WTS) Lynx L-22 sound card (Used) [SOLD] GetFile

If you’re looking for the audio performance of a LynxTWO or Lynx Aurora converter in a two-channel format, the L22 PCI card is just what you need. L22 provides two 192 kHz analog channels and two 96kHz digital channels with the same audio engine as LynxTWO. And although it only has four channels total, L22 uses the LynxTWO’s 16-channel software mixer and can add I/O channels using the optional LS-ADAT and LS-AES LStream daughter cards.

The L22 is an excellent choice for mastering and broadcast facilities where quality and stability are crucial. This professional audio interface card is also intended for use in the most demanding audio recording, post-production, and measurement applications.

Using proprietary circuit topologies and custom components in the analog stages along with the latest converter technology, the L22 achieves a 117 dB dynamic range. Most importantly, advanced noise-rejection design techniques are incorporated to maintain this performance from computer to computer.

The onboard digital mixer is extremely flexible allowing the L22 to adapt to any studio or workstation configuration. Each of the mixer's 16 outputs is capable of mixing signals from 16 physical inputs or 16 playback tracks with 32-bit precision.

As with other Lynx products, the L22 provides unprecedented compatibility with a wide range of platforms and operating systems. Lynx device drivers are developed in-house to insure quality and robust operation.

200kHz sample rate / 100kHz analog bandwidth (Supported with all drivers)
Two 24-bit balanced analog inputs and outputs
+4dBu or -10dBV line levels selectable per channel pair
24-bit AES3 or S/PDIF I/O with full status and subcode support
Sample rate conversion on digital input
Non-audio digital I/O support for Dolby Digital® and HDCD
32-channel / 32-bit digital mixer with 16 sub outputs
Multiple dither algorithms per channel
Word, 256 Word, 13.5MHz or 27MHz clock sync
Extremely low-jitter tunable sample clock generator
Dedicated clock frequency diagnostic hardware
Multiple-board audio data routing and sync
Two LStream™ ports support 8 additional I/O channels each
Compatible with LStream modules for ADAT and AES/EBU standards
Zero-wait state, 16-channel, scatter-gather DMA engine
Windows XP/Vista/7 in 32-bit and 64-bit: ASIO 2.0, WDM, DirectSound. Legacy Windows drivers available
Macintosh OSX: CoreAudio (10.5 & 10.6). Legacy drivers available
RoHS Compliant
Optional LStream Expansion Module LS-ADAT: provides sixteen-channel 24-bit ADAT optical I/O (Internal)
Optional LStream Expansion Module LS-AES: provides eight-channel 24-bit/96kHz AES/EBU or S/PDIF digital I/O (Internal)

Last edited by j22 on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:02 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : SOLD)

j22
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

(WTS) Lynx L-22 sound card (Used) [SOLD] Empty Re: (WTS) Lynx L-22 sound card (Used) [SOLD]

Post by j22 Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:39 pm

Bump for price drop

j22
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

(WTS) Lynx L-22 sound card (Used) [SOLD] Empty Re: (WTS) Lynx L-22 sound card (Used) [SOLD]

Post by j22 Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:59 pm

Bump

j22
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down