Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Adele 21 LP Vinyl (New And Sealed) (SOLD)

Go down

Adele 21  LP Vinyl (New And Sealed) (SOLD) Empty Adele 21 LP Vinyl (New And Sealed) (SOLD)

Post by ktchoo Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:05 pm

Adele 21  LP Vinyl (New And Sealed) (SOLD) 4164lz10

UK vinyl LP pressing. 2011 sophomore album from the British vocalist.. Most of the album was recorded in Malibu with the legendary Rick Rubin (Johnny Cash, Jay Z, Red Hot Chili Peppers) and back in Kensal Rise in London with Paul Epworth (Plan B, Bloc Party, Florence). Adele cites Wanda Jackson, Yvonne Fair, Andrew Bird, Mary J Blige, Mos Def, Elbow, Tom Waits and Kanye West amongst others as key influences on 21. About its release she says 'I'm very excited, nervous, eager, anxious but chuffed to announce my new album! It's taken a while and it knocked me for six when writing it. It's different from 19, it's about the same things but in a different light. I deal with things differently now. I'm more patient, more honest, more forgiving and more aware of my own flaws, habits and principles. Something that comes with age I think. So fittingly this record is called 21. The whole reason I called my first album 19 was about cataloging what happened to me then and who I was then, like a photo album you see the progression and changes in a person throughout the years'.

Following the success of her Grammy Award-winning debut album "19", Adele and Columbia Records/Xl proudly announces the release of her sophomore release, "21". Renowned for her incredibly unique vocal and songwriting abilities, her debut received two Grammy Awards in 2009 (Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance) as well as a BRIT Award in 2008 (Critics Choice).

Recorded in Malibu and London, 21 offered Adele the opportunity to work with such luminary producers and songwriters as Rick Rubin, Paul Epworth, Ryan Tedder, Dan Wilson and Fraser T. Smith, as well as continuing to work with Francis “Eg” White and Jim Abbiss.

This collection of songs showcases the growth of this incredible artist, who at the very young age of twenty two, exhibits the poise of a seasoned veteran. Adele’s music takes some new direction while staying true to her signature style. “I discovered lots of artists I'd never heard of, particularly Wanda Jackson, Allison Krauss, Yvonne Fair, Andrew Bird, Neko Case, Lady Antebellum and Steel Drivers who I fell in love with. Then I delved in to more from artists I've loved forever - Mary J. Blige, Kanye West, Elbow, Mos Def, Alanis Morissette, Tom Waits and Sinead O'Connor. There's something in every single one of these artists that have really really inspired 21.” ..

Selections:
1. Rolling In the Deep
2. Rumour Has It
3. Turning Tables
4. Don't You Remember
5. Set Fire To the Rain
6. He Won't Go
7. Take It All
8. I'll Be Waiting
9. One And Only
10. Lovesong
11. Someone Like You

Condition : New and Sealed
Prince : SOLD
Contact / SMS : 0195941098

Last edited by ktchoo on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SOLD)

ktchoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-09-01

Back to top Go down