Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Nac32.5 wanted [CLOSED]

Go down

Nac32.5 wanted [CLOSED] Empty Nac32.5 wanted [CLOSED]

Post by Naim_Audio Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:21 am

Nac32.5 wanted [CLOSED] Nait_xs-08v2
I have a mint working Naim Nait XS-2 for sale and will support exchange program with existing Naim owner for their pre AMP Nac32.5/42.5/62 Bumper series.

Share some of my My Verdict gained over these years with Nait 5i-V2,Nait Xs and superNait[SN] to share with you.

1. Nait XS-2,not a beefed up Nait 5i .Both are entirely built differently all together. a lot more grunt than the 5i-2 with a larger soundstage.The XS is far closer to the SuperNait than the 5i-2 and it certainly sounds like it.XS/SN is a bit more subtle but a touch better with midband/voices etc.
2. Famous last Naim words.... next you'll get a Flatcap 2,to charge up Nait or HICAP2 power supply further wetting your pants off.
3. Same as SN, the Xs 2 sounds as fast, immediate and has a solid image that’s hard to believe for the price.
4.Superbly fast, detailed, musical, not forced, brash, or bright, sufficient driving LOW dB speakers,and 50% the cost [than SN].
5. Friends compared SN with Xs-2, both and actually prefered the XS more.
6. --Had being said..Nait XS-2 is a slimmed down SuperNait.Not a nait 5i beefed up
7. Pls bring along your low DB speaker to demo...i can show how it whack it to no end. be prepare before it wet your speakers.

point 8,9,10,11 [read my Naim Nait XS post]

12. XS sounds very close to the 122X/150X , except the XS has more deeper in bass & controlled.

point 13&14 ,15,16 [read my Naim Nait XS post]

Finally a happy ending--- Happy CINA new year!!

Last edited by Naim_Audio on Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Naim Nait XS-2 ready for a trade- CLOSED)
Naim_Audio
Naim_Audio
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2011-03-27

Character sheet
Source(s): Revox/Sony/Studer/Marant/Naim/Philips
Amplification: Naim/Marantz/Leak
Speakers: Linn/SF/Klipsch/Mission

Back to top Go down