Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Nac112 + Nap180 - SOLD

Go down

Nac112 + Nap180 - SOLD Empty Nac112 + Nap180 - SOLD

Post by 1541 Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Naim Pre power 黄金搭档 matching combo for Grab.
Nap180 has many time more masculine

These combo brings out the soul of every musics play through it.couple with good speakers,fantastic in speed and timing.Speechless by words.

Nac112:
6 Moons review : http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/naim/prepow.html
舒服、自然、平衡,高贵感!
Nac112 + Nap180 - SOLD Prefront

Nap180[橄榄绿]:
Absolutely sheer bass power[犹如生猛海鲜],PRAT guarantor, much more horsepower than the stated 60watt without hint of softness.Great wife resistance factor,made with one of world best她使用的牛是世界上最好的. transformer.我就这样说吧,听一些动感音乐,Nap180会听到你想跳舞,很兴奋,Nap140的话,兴奋程度会减少,节奏感,速度差点!

对于Naim,我是从一部nait5--v2 开始喜欢上她的,不是她的美,而是他的善解人意,静静的,柔柔的,给你一种很舒服味道和感觉.从此花大价钱迎进了她的前后级姐妹两个
Nac112前级和Nap180后级.

英国之宝Naim 胜在毫无压力感,声音轻松,细节丰富,声音平衡流出一个个音符却着实让人感动。那气势,简直是英国功放的异类。当此机一开声,就有种惊艳的感觉,简直是纤尘不染,让我看到了昏黄的晚霞,万里无云的感觉,最重要的是推力果然名不虚传,把Proac Response 弄得服服帖帖...一发不可收,把一些狐朋狗友召集家中评头
Nac112 + Nap180 - SOLD Face33

Ready to go with all connections for RM$S0LD.Very Happy

outlaw combination:
Mismatch in looks but heavenly voicing, the Nac32 白边 [upgraded]+ Nap180...pls drop by to listen..i assure it kill all the Nait XS and even superNait outhere with No mercy !! pls call me to ask for pricing or bring along your whatever nait for comparison

note: 用HICAP,有好声音!!

Last edited by 1541 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : item Sold!)
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Character sheet
Source(s): 1541`s品种狂机
Amplification: Nac42/Nap90
Speakers: SARA

Back to top Go down