Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim Audio speaker cables (Used) SOLD

2 posters

Go down

Naim Audio speaker cables (Used) SOLD Empty Naim Audio speaker cables (Used) SOLD

Post by bassraptor Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:12 pm

Naim Audio speaker cables, solid-core conductors, 1 pair, about 11-12ft per side, black, with the familiar enclosed Naim connectors. About 8-9 years old, still in good condition, about 7/10 cause of age. Not sure what price to put on it, so I'm saying RM300 off the top of my head. Open to offers.

call or sms 012-3094001

Last edited by bassraptor on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : item sold)

bassraptor
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

http://www.audiofi.net

Back to top Go down

Naim Audio speaker cables (Used) SOLD Empty Re: Naim Audio speaker cables (Used) SOLD

Post by 123_rocketman Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:06 am

bassraptor wrote:Naim Audio speaker cables, solid-core conductors, 1 pair, about 11-12ft per side, black, with the familiar enclosed Naim connectors. About 8-9 years old, still in good condition, about 7/10 cause of age. Not sure what price to put on it, so I'm saying RM300 off the top of my head. Open to offers.

call or sms 012-3094001

Just PM you. Please check and revert.

Regards. Very Happy

123_rocketman
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Naim Audio speaker cables (Used) SOLD Empty Re: Naim Audio speaker cables (Used) SOLD

Post by bassraptor Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:46 am

replied, you can use this cable for any naim amp, or even other amps, which I did ...

bassraptor
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

http://www.audiofi.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down