Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim CD2 (Sold)

Go down

Naim CD2 (Sold) Empty Naim CD2 (Sold)

Post by 1541 Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:20 pm

According to Naim CD2 replaced the Naim Na CDi

This is the Brother of Naim CD3..with a larger transformer and an extra dedicate regulated power supplies section built in..offer a boost in quality and performance. Having heard both, the CD2 left me wanting one but the CD3 left me wanting to look else where...

so it comes with remote,puck,DIN/DIN and offer free [DIN/RCA] to non Naim user.

I had compared it side by side with Naim CDX i had with me while ago. Absolutely no mistakes whatsoever while CDX simply demonstated a more "modern sounding" players over a "Matured / Riped CD2...the direct instinct you would pick CD2 if you have more requirement to Vocals and Blues titles.

I also compare it to Marantz CD94MKII while ago,CD2 proves no-brainer a good investment,simple walk over CD94 in every aspect,more distinctive being quiter back ground and bass extension.

The 1541s still relevant until today due to its unique sonic character which allows you for a non-tiring long hours listening.

Asking RM3500 firmed ITEM SOLD ,TQ hifi4 sale again!

Last edited by 1541 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Character sheet
Source(s): 1541`s品种狂机
Amplification: Nac42/Nap90
Speakers: SARA

Back to top Go down

Naim CD2 (Sold) Empty 1541 forever!!!

Post by 1541 Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:07 pm

Thanks for overwhelming response for Naim CD2 [1541 s1] .Item SOLD.

Again 1541 proves again its has got all the guts to fires on newer DAC format!!the arrival of newer contenders[Bit Streams] did not mean that earlier 1541 multi-bits suddenly became diminished in their ability to deliver excellent music...Being blessed with a "Robust" metalic transport over the "Flimsy Plastic"transport,older technology though it may be,I simply like the way it delivers music of all genres.It play more of a "music" rather than plainly "HIFI".

""The CD2 murders a CD3.5/CD5/CD5x/CD5i with or without HiCAP /FlatCap on any kind of CD, HDCD included""..if you a were given a second chance..Pls GRAB it with Both hands.

Another CDi for GRAB...pls visit me for a close up discussion ! [ Plan to upgrade--> CDS3]

Always say Yes to NAIM 's 1541s1 CD player.. they Simply Rules! and Naim always produce good CD player and much more capable ..even kill the originator- Philips /Marantz in terms of PRAT.

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Character sheet
Source(s): 1541`s品种狂机
Amplification: Nac42/Nap90
Speakers: SARA

Back to top Go down