Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

NHT Classic Three speakers (Display)

2 posters

Go down

NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) Empty NHT Classic Three speakers (Display)

Post by sollehah Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:16 am

NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) 293269761_o

NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) Nhthif10

NHT CLASSIC THREE
World's Best US$1k Speaker? - the absolute sound ISSUE 1669

NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) 290459280_o

NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) 185629168_o

NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) 290459199_o

NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) 290459169_o
NHT CLASSIC THREE
World's Best US$1k Speaker? - the absolute sound ISSUE 1669

NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) 290673217_o

NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) 290459239_o NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) 185629161_o
NHT Classic Three Speakers - Gloss Piano-Black Beauties

NHT is a leading NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) 233717026_o US loudspeaker company producing high-end equipment with an emphasis on performance.

For sale is a pair of NHT Classic Three loudspeakers (display unit/opened box). They will ship in the original boxes with grills and manual. They are great sounding speakers. They sound awesome. Not a scratch on them and work perfectly.

NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) 293269782_o

The NHT Classic Three is part of the NHT Classic line. It is the largest bookshelf speaker in that line.

NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) 290466882_o

From the product page of NHT's website:[/size]

NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) Nhtlog10NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) Specs

The Absolute Sound called the Classic Three “possibly the best bookshelf speaker under US$1,000.”

Pretty high praise. We know it’s the best bookshelf we’ve ever built and we've built quite a few over the last 22 years. The Three offers great bass response, close to 40Hz in room, plus wide-open, natural sounding mids and highs. While it’s a really good speaker for home theater, the Three is simply remarkable for music playback.

The Classic Three is a 3-way design using a 6.5”, very long throw woofer and NHT’s proprietary aluminum Tweeter/Midrange module. This array keeps the drivers in close proximity to each other improving phase coherence.Using 3 drivers also reduces distortion and allows the woofer to concentrate on bass reproduction.

The Three is made with both ¾” and 1” dense fiberboard, internally braced for rigidity and avoiding unwanted resonances. The curved top and bottom and hand-rubbed, high gloss piano-black finish lend a sense of timelessness to its visual aspect. Sold Individually.

Some Reviews:
NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) 290650960_o

These speakers have been called the best bookshelves under $1,000.00, and they have been highly reviewed and rated.

Absolute Sound & Stereophile highly rated Classic Three as one of the best bookshelf speakers under US$1,000.

NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) 290673246_o
Stereophile rated the Classic Three in Class C, putting it in some pretty impressive company.

Please see the online reviews at Stereophile, soundstage.com and audioreview.com

http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/nht_classic_three.htm

NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) 290673225_o http://www.stereophile.com/standloudspeakers/1106nht/

http://nhthifi.com/current/press/reviews/new/TAS-FEB07-THREE.pdf
NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) 290650947_o

NHT CLASSIC THREE
World's Best US$1k Speaker?

View Article

NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) 290459415_o

NHT Classic 3 specifications:
Use for front or rear channel applications.
Three way acoustic suspension monitor.
6.5" aluminum cone woofer.
2" aluminum dome midrange.
1" aluminum dome tweeter.
Bass to 45hz.
8 ohm impedance.
Magnetically shielded.
Gloss black finish.
13.75" H x 7.5" W x 10.38" D.
Original NHT packaging plus grill and owner's manual

NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) 293269807_o

Links:
NHT (U.S.A.) Classic Three -highly rated- "World's Best US$1k Speaker"

Selling: RM3,550. (Brand new display set/opened box in Original Packaging/Box)

NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) 293269824_o

New Retail Price at A&L Audio Station, KL & PJ, is RM3,700 - RM3,900.

Personally I am a believer that there is only one way to sell hifi and that is properly - describing goods accurately, checking that they work properly and packaging them carefully so that they survive from the courier.

Check my feedback on Audiogon.com, eBay.com & Lelong.com.my and buy with complete confidence. Don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions (Call or SMS). Thanks for your interest!
http://www.lelong.com.my/auc/Feedback/UserRating.asp?UserID=sollehah@1

Seller's Preference: Email hifigeek2003@yahoo.com for any inquiry or SMS/Call Azlan 019-3464456 for an immediate response.

Visit my Lelong Store: NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) Vms
27,840 visitors since 28 November 2006

View Seller's other items on eBay: NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) IconsStores_16x16 Sollehah's e-STORE

Last edited by sollehah on Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:51 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Add links to my Lelong Store)
sollehah
sollehah
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down

NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) Empty Re: NHT Classic Three speakers (Display)

Post by musikaki Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:21 pm

A&L selling for less than 3k.

musikaki
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

NHT Classic Three speakers (Display) Empty Re: NHT Classic Three speakers (Display)

Post by sollehah Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:54 pm

musikaki wrote:A&L selling for less than 3k.

Musikaki, you are definitely "not a music kaki".
Please check your facts right before trying to run down our business.

I just spoke to David at A&L Audio Station, Bangsar branch, and when customers inquire about the NHT Classic Three price, he will quote them RM4,000.00.
The one step lower range, smaller size i.e. NHT Classic Two, David said he sells them at RM2,900+ (after discount).

So musikaki, please call this number 03-22829884 (A&L Bangsar outlet) if you can't accept the fact that you are wrong!

After you have made that call, and it is true enough that you are wrong, please apologize to all of us here on Hifi4Sale forum for your wrong & unwelcome remark...
by musikaki Today at 2:21 pm

"A&L selling for less than 3k."

If you don't apologize for your wrong doing, it will only reflect what kind of person (musikaki) you are!
sollehah
sollehah

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down