Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Liquid Blue - Songs of Sting And the Police (Audiophile CD) (New and Sealed)

Go down

Liquid Blue  - Songs of Sting And the Police (Audiophile CD) (New and Sealed)  Empty Liquid Blue - Songs of Sting And the Police (Audiophile CD) (New and Sealed)

Post by ktchoo Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:43 pm

Liquid Blue  - Songs of Sting And the Police (Audiophile CD) (New and Sealed)  412szr10

The unusual instrumentation with keyboards (Bernd Meyer), trumpet (Stefan Lang), cello (Catherine de la Ossa), guitar and drums (the Eisenhauer brothers Rüdiger and Gerwin) develops due to high instrumental competence always new sonic vistas on this repertoire, the its quality is just showing that it can be completely different conceivable, tangible, audible as the original. That would certainly be nothing without the voice of Klaudia's Salkovic: Multifaceted in timbre, never extends the rock singer who slumbers heard in the background, and with a natural stage presence she captured the heart and brain alike.
Applause, October 2003

Obviously we need the classics that Sting wrote for the group policy, no special legitimacy of their musical quality. But what is fed to the first studio recording of the band "Liquid Blue" the old songs of fresh interpretive elements, they can result in a "completely new" appear. In our memory otherwise rock songs by Sting are the unusual instrumentation of Liquid Blue and the related interpretation approach to excursions into worlds that have a lot of fantasy and romance, but very little to do with that reality from which the pieces are actually emerged. Whether or Fragile All this time, whether we dance or When You Do not stand so close to me, whether or Message in a Bottle King of Pain - all the songs convey the expressive voice of Klaudia Salkovic a special, almost lascivious occasional flair, the you certainly would not have expected based on their origin.

According to the group "Liquid Blue" of Germany, is a cover album of Sting and The Police. I cover that may not be accurate. I feel at home or who is regarded as jazz album was a masterpiece of gem material to Sting and The Police. I'd like Sting song is easy to play jazz. This kind of album is quite large, this work arrangement is not exaggerated or have been, it will listen to again and again or due to a simple style. What I feel that taking advantage of the goodness of the material. Since the label is a small company in Germany, but might not be so over money, it is true that the contrary paid off. To say that material, rather than making that exchange of turning solo momentum and then, especially in the Claudia female vocals, spin and sound while tangled gently, and moist and the other members of Stefan Lang trumpet there is a theme only go stating. So, the atmosphere is the best. The middle, a man named Ron Spielman vocalist to join only two songs, Sting surprised at similar discount. Person involuntarily? Was looking for a credit of the liner and away. But do they know immediately because of the different articulations and listen well, even in a place like this, respect for Sting to be loved, regardless of genre is felt. But not before seven years of work, but also climbed topic, at the time I have very little press in the shop I did not Import Label. If you find it is recommended to buy immediately. LIQUID BLUE (Liquid Blue) / SONGS OF THE POLICE AND STING (FINE MUSIC FM107) ▽ SONGS Fragile All this time WE Dance When Every Breath You Take Wrapped Around your Finger Do not stand close to SO ME Every little Thing (s) Does is Magic he was brought to my Senses I Message in a Bottle King of Pain Synchronicity 2 Little Wing Fortress Around your Heart ▽ Musicians Salkovic Klaudia (VO) Stefan Lang (tp, flh, per) Bernd Meyer (P, Rhodes) Judtih Schmid (Cello) Gerwin Eisenhauer (per) Rudiger Eisenhauer (g) Ron Spielman (VO on 5,9) two thousand and three.

Condition : New and Sealed
Price : RM50
Contact / SMS : 0195941098

ktchoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-09-01

Back to top Go down