Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Marantz CD40 (S@ld)

3 posters

Go down

Marantz CD40 (S@ld) Empty Marantz CD40 (S@ld)

Post by 1541 Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:01 pm

Marantz CD40 (S@ld) Zerosampling zero sampling according to lampizator
Marantz CD40 (S@ld) Fascia-3
Marantz CD40 (S@ld) Top
Marantz CD40 (S@ld) Rear

That Marantz CD40 just like the Naim CD3 both can be improved a lot more with some tweaks. However, even without the lampizator mod ,the Naim CD3 is already entering the big leagues game,the sense of lively PRAT and excitement from the CD3 will sorely trounce the Marantz CD94,CD94MK2 & CD95 no doubt. You won't regret your purchase because these players are "Giant killer",who would have brain enough to lampizatoring on their working CD94/CD95 to beat the lampised marantz CD40?

My wife still prefers the old heavy grand mama- trucker CD304 to the boogie- trucker NAIM CDi for her narrower tastes in metal and rock music. She claims more natural sound on vocals, got very almost analoge(that means )that doesn't fatigue, far less hard hitting bass ,slower enough to express more emotion, ultimately, a bit boring to my naim-ears..and i found the CD40 is just in between the two...

Asking: RM555 [incl free dispatch nation wide,item will be sercurely packed. drop-proof materials applied through out, enough to surviving on crash

optional:
1 year [full warranty ] add RM200.
1 pair of russian tube 6N2P for RM40 [lampazed it yourself]
1 Germany made "mysterious" device that can help to improve overall sound up to -100% better for Rm190/250.[ will not sell seperately]

Last edited by 1541 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Character sheet
Source(s): 1541`s品种狂机
Amplification: Nac42/Nap90
Speakers: SARA

Back to top Go down

Marantz CD40 (S@ld) Empty Re: Marantz CD40 (S@ld)

Post by 1541 Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:53 am

I have another Un-touch MarantZ CD40 100% Virgin. Good cosmetic with remote.

to go for RM666.

i am giving away a 6 month free service contract[labor only] to you..
great assurance,my pleasure to offer to buyers! You are protected Bro...

OSO

optional:
1 Germany made "mysterious" device that can help to improve overall sound up to -100% better for Rm190/250.[ will not sell seperately]

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by 1541 Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:27 am

CD40 is a very MUSICAL analog music reproduction machine, to most tubed ears,it is very linear analogue sounding CD players.

Look around ,Many CD players made today tend to be brighther and analytically THIN & that also reproduce more of the detail, but they tend to be very fatiguing, some experiencing[ during the first 10mins]..prematured listening fatigue. What is the point? And some simply given up CDs and go back to vinyl again knowing the modern CDP was the culprit that offer too much of "Digital" sound reproduction.

Listening to music should be enjoyable, not fatiguing and especially during the most extended listening sessions.

CD40 [1541R1], CD player that makes music in very much the same way as other analog rig,it delivers music and sounds very lively and organic, lets the listener forget about the TIME, and enjoy the music just like the Naim CB version[42/110]

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jemi Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:35 am

want to swap with nakamichi CDPlayer4?

jemi
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2012-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by 1541 Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:41 pm

Prefer to sell as already have many at home..sometime dont know which one to choose... albino

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wikin Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:33 pm

1541 wrote:Marantz CD40 (S@ld) Zerosampling zero sampling according to lampizator
Marantz CD40 (S@ld) Fascia-3
Marantz CD40 (S@ld) Top
Marantz CD40 (S@ld) Rear

That Marantz CD40 just like the Naim CD3. they are just a mid-level player,both can be improved a lot more with some tweaks. However, even without the lampizator mod ,the Naim CD3 is already entering the big leagues game,the sense of lively PRAT and excitement from the CD3 will sorely trounce the Marantz CD94,CD94MK2 & CD95 no doubt. You won't regret your purchase because these players are "Giant killer",who would have brain enough to lampizatoring on their working CD94/CD95 to beat the lampised marantz CD40??? Lukas said before ,do not buy any CDP that cost >500euro..you already have the answer which way to go by now..

Marantz CD40/50/60, hey they sound identical,using same CDM4/TDA1541 R1..but CD40 cost lesser. I was happy that the marantz CD40 sound quality after Zero sampling tweak & Recap,adding a zero sampling mod is a no brainer - Cheapest mod ever at no Cost . I think Marantz products (particularly from the mid 90s with 1541 ) could really pull a bird out of the cage when it came to sound quality, especially at their respective price points. CD40 is workhorse CDP,it can sustain massive physical abuse without complaint.CDM4 renowed the 2nd best laser after CDM0/1. I have 2 of them, used it at home and find it rather but hard to make a specific critism at thier price.

CD40 (1541 R1) vs Naim CD3(1541S1) in standard mode , and the difference was notable - CD 3 became more involving, much clearer (lesser grain). On a complex music it started really to sing, even to the point of wetting your seat. But CD40 still regards as a great player, and near certainly better value for money, and rather less fussy about CD playback issues compared to the naim.[typical slippery Disc issue due to aged rubber ring on its puck]..hell CD40 cost 5x lesser and CD3 sounds 1.5x better.. U can expect CD40 to play your entire CD/CD-R collection without a single issue,because they were meant for that ,althought it may be the lighest mother trucker around but All in all, in comparison to CD94/CD95/CD3 it had better road handling and quicker , its has more fun [room for Mods] ,had better cost and lesser fuss to drive around.

My wife still prefers the old heavy grand mama- trucker CD304 to the boogie- trucker NAIM CDi for her narrower tastes in metal and rock music. She claims more natural sound on vocals, got very almost analoge(that means )that doesn't fatigue, far less hard hitting bass ,slower enough to express more emotion, ultimately, a bit boring to my naim-ears..and i found the CD40 is just in between the two...

Asking: RM555 [incl free dispatch nation wide,item will be sercurely packed. drop-proof materials applied through out, enough to surviving on crash

optional:

Bro, for RM555, is the remote control module in the player still function? Can a universal RC be used?

cheers
Wikin
Wikin
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Character sheet
Source(s): PC Audio
Amplification: Tri Amping Active
Speakers: High Eff Open Baffle

Back to top Go down

Post by 1541 Wed May 02, 2012 1:07 pm

Marantz CD40/50/60, hey they sound identical,using same CDM4/TDA1541 R1..but CD40 cost lesser and perfectly roomy for modifications. I was happy after Zero sampling tweak & Recap,adding a zero sampling mod is a no brainer - Cheapest tweak at no Cost . I think Marantz products (particularly from the mid 90s with 1541 ) could really pull a angry-bird out of the cage when it came to sound quality, especially at their respective price points. CD40 is angry-workhorse CDP ,tell me which horses can sustaining after massive physical abuse without complaint? The CDM4 renowed the 2nd best laser after CDM0/1. I find it rather but versatile and hard to make a specific critism at thier price.

CD40 (1541 R1) vs Naim CD3(1541S1) in standard mode , and the difference was notable - CD 3 wold be little more involving, smoother and rock better than most Philips/Marantz perhaps to include some other brand i ever used Arcam,Audiolab/Sony/Rotel/grundig/china-made /Musicality Fidelity ...and many more...

On really heavy complex music the CD3 started becoming to shine, even to the point of wetting your seat. But CD40 still able to hold its breath and stamina and walk passed any obstacles in between.. certainly better value for money, and rather less fussy about CD playback issues compared to the naim.[typical slippery Disc issue due to aged rubber ring on its puck]..hell CD40 cost 5x lesser and CD3 sounds 1.5x better.. U can expect CD40 to play your entire CD/CD-R collection without a single issue,because they were meant for that ,althought it may be the lighest mother trucker around but All in all, in comparison to CD94/CD95/CD3 it had better road handling and quicker , its has more fun [room for Mods] ,had better cost and lesser fuss to drive around.

Arrow Verdict: CD40 is a perfect coolly for a serious audiophiles who wants more without any performances compromised in cost.it punch above its weight,.press and Play..no time-waster.

Brothers.. you are most welcomed to boarding the CD40 flight.
may your 1541 trip a wonderful journey.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wikin Wed May 02, 2012 6:49 pm

1541, since you choose to ignore my sincere question, being a good samaritan as I am, let me help you with your sales pitch. Kindly check through your grammar per below and learn to sell properly.

cheers.

Marantz CD40/50/60, hey they sound identical, using the same CDM4/TDA1541 R1..but CD40 cost lesser less and is perfectly roomy for modifications. I was happy after the Zero sampling tweak & Recap. Furthermore adding a zero sampling mod is a no brainer as it is the cheapest tweak at no Cost. I think Marantz products (particularly from the mid 90s with 1541) could really pull a an angry-bird out of the cage when it came comes to sound quality especially at their respective price points point. CD40 is an angry-workhorse CDP. Tell me which horses horse can sustaining sustain after massive physical abuse without complaint complains? The CDM4 renowed is renown as the 2nd best laser after CDM0/1. I find it rather but versatile and hard to make a specific critism criticism at thier this price.

Comparing both CD40 (1541 R1) vs Naim CD3(1541S1) in standard mode and the difference differences are was notable - CD 3 wold would be little more involving, smoother and rock rocks better than most Philips/Marantz perhaps to include even including some other brand brands that i have ever used such as Arcam, Audiolab/ Sony/ Rotel/ grundig/ china-made / Musicality Fidelity ...and many more...

On really heavy complex music the CD3 started becoming to shine, even to the point of wetting your seat. But CD40 will still able to hold its breath and stamina and walk passed pass any obstacles in between.. certainly better value for money, and rather less fussy about CD playback issues compared to the naim.[typical slippery Disc issue due to aged rubber ring on its puck]..hell CD40 cost 5x lesser and but CD3 sounds 1.5x better.. U can expect the CD40 to play your entire CD/CD-R collection without a single issue, because they were meant for that, althought it may be the lighest lightest mother trucker around. but All in all, in comparison to CD94/CD95/CD3 it had has better road handling and is quicker, its has more fun [room for Mods] ,had has better cost and lesser fuss to drive around.

Arrow Verdict: CD40 is a perfect coolly perfectlly cool for a serious audiophiles audiophile who wants more without any performances performance compromised in cost. it It punch punches way above its weight. Press and Play..no time-waster.

Brothers.. you are most welcomed welcome to boarding board the CD40 flight. May your 1541 trip a be wonderful journey.

Wikin
Wikin
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Character sheet
Source(s): PC Audio
Amplification: Tri Amping Active
Speakers: High Eff Open Baffle

Back to top Go down

Marantz CD40 (S@ld) Empty All CD40 currently being reserved.

Post by 1541 Wed May 02, 2012 11:58 pm

Hi..i make my apology,i did not notice you reply through my post.

question:Bro, for RM555, is the remote control module in the player still function? Can a universal RC be used?

The internal remote module is still working..but for RM555 it comes without an external remote handset.

yes,It can be controlled through any of [pre programmed] universal remote control.

you may pm me for further details...cheers Very Happy

latest update:
Buyer had reserved the CD40 for tubes implantation ..considered Sold. Many thanks.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by 1541 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Found another Great Marantz CD50 special edition for sale

Bare CD50se CD Player - RM750
With lampizator - RM2+++

You can expect it to take over any CDP in RM10,000 region
Extensive Mods stage 3

allow me TO SHOW you ..4months to complete!

1 unit available.

or You grab a CD3!! hu hu....i can help to turbo charged it! [allow 6month to complete]

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down