Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used)

+3
- br@d -
joydivision
sollehah
7 posters

Go down

Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) Empty Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used)

Post by sollehah Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:25 am

Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) Zzzzzz19
Black is beautiful & elegant for Krell®️ audio equipment. American/European colour preference rather than the silver aluminum finish. Perfect condition.

Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) 250146462_o

Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) Zzzzzz18
Please note my eBay user ID: sollehah1992 ( 228Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) IconTealStar_25x25) Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) IconStoresNW_20x20Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) S
on the white paper in the picture above to validate the pictures were not pulled from some other website or auction.

Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) Zzzzzz17

Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) Zzzzzz16

Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) Zzzzzz15

"The Best Integrated Amplifier?" Star Online AudioFile

Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) 181496661_o

KAV-400xi (Black) 200Watts x 2 Remote Control Integrated amplifier.

This is the current model Krell®️ 400xi 200 watts integrated amp, in Mint condition. This amp has won many Awards and is the best rated & most highly reviewed Krell piece ever made. Solid Krell build quality and power, this integrated amp cannot be beaten in it's price range. The Krell 400xi integrated amp is considered by many to be the finest integrated amp on the planet. It is a powerhouse with a slim sleek design and of course legendary Krell (Made in U.S.A.) build quality. Originally retailed for approx. US$3,000!

Rating: 9/10, less than 1-year old as in new condition, overseas import, with Remote Control, Manual, Power Cord & Original Box/Packaging.
Finish: Black anodized metal chasis (Black is beautiful & elegant for Krell®️ audio equipment. American/European colour preference rather than the silver aluminum finish.)

• "One of the finest sounding Krell®'s..." see hi fi news review, Ken Kessler.
    "This is prime example of a Krell®️ 400XI integrated amplifier that pushes 200W into 8 ohms. It has one of the sweetest midranges of any amplifier I have heard."

• "THE BEST INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER? The Krell KAV-400xi certainly lays claim to the title." - M.K. CHONG, The Star Online AudioFile

Full Review: http://sites.thestar.com.my/audio/story.asp?file=/2007/5/31/audiofile/31krell

NOTE: We will only respond to genuine potential buyers who Call/SMS us (will not respond to comments/inquiries in this thread). Do your own Google search on this remarkable machine from one of the most respected names in audio today - Krell Industries Inc.

Link to product details, more pictures & reviews:
Krell KAV-400xi 200Watts x2 Integrated Amplifier - (Best Amp in the World)

Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) 181513987_o

Selling:
RM8,500 negotiable, call me for better pricing.
Seller's Preference: Email me hifigeek2003@yahoo.com for any inquiry or SMS/Call Azlan 019-3464456 for an immediate response as I prefer this way to communicate with genuine potential buyer.
So many misinterpretations can be made via hifi4sale forum, and sometimes it is difficult to communicate effectively as everyone's level of English language proficiency differs.

Visit my Lelong Store: Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) Vms
27,430 visitors since 28 November 2006

View Seller's other items on eBay:
Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) IconsStores_16x16Sollehah's e-STORE
sollehah
sollehah
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down

Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) Empty Re: Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used)

Post by joydivision Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:53 pm

Hi Sollehah, could you please indicate where you obtained the RRP for this amp as USD 3000? As I know 3 different websites registered the RRP as USD 2500.

http://www.stereophile.com/integratedamps/205krell/

http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/krell_kav400xi.htm

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/SuperiorAudio/equipment/0104/krellkav400xi.htm

I hope you are aware that misquoting your price (especially higher) can be misleading to other forumers.
joydivision
joydivision
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Back to top Go down

Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) Empty Re: Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used)

Post by sollehah Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:07 am

I think that this is the statement in my listing above that you questioned? ...

Originally retailed for approx. US$3,000!

My answer:
In plain English it means that when the product first came out in U.S. market, the retail price was US$3,000.00.

"Originally retailed..." (past tense) - meaning in the past this unit was sold for US$3,000 by Krell dealers in the U.S. However now the retail price has dropped to US$2,500.

If you want the links, I can give you one...

(Read review No.8. A US buyer paid US$3,000.00 to a hifi shop in U.S. when he bought the Krell KAV-400xi in 2006.)
http://www.audioreview.com/cat/amplification/integrated-amplifiers/krell/kav-400xi/PRD_303320_2717crx.aspx#review0

If you have a good command of English language, you will see that my above-mentioned statement is correct, and there is nothing misleading to it.

Last edited by sollehah on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:45 am; edited 2 times in total
sollehah
sollehah

Back to top Go down

Post by - br@d - Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:31 am

Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) New+Picture

Fyi

From Audiogon BlueBook:
New USD $2500 /Average Used USD $1650

- br@d -
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by sollehah Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:02 am

Br@d, try posting this Audiogon Bluebook on each posting on hifi4sale or to everyone's forum who is selling a used hifi equipment so that everyone must follow the Audiogon Bluebook pricing?
Sometimes you can be quite "stupid".

Every country in the world has got their own market price on preowned hifi components. This is determined by so many factors - namely the Import Tax structure on hifi equipment for that particular country or the distance from the country where it was manufactured (higher or lower shipping costs), etc...

As for the Krell KAV-400xi amp, you can't use the U.S. 110volt version in Malaysia because it is "frequency specific". Meaning that even using a step-down transformer, you can't power up the unit because it is set to operate at 60Hz (U.S. AC current & Frequency). Malaysia's AC current is set at 50Hz Frequency. Got it?

Therefore the Audiogon Bluebook on second-hand price of Krell KAV-400xi is not applicable to us here. We have to follow the second-hand market value of KRELL KAV-400xi (Malaysia 230volt/50Hz version) selling in Malaysia.
sollehah
sollehah

Back to top Go down

Post by - br@d - Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:19 am

I have to agree with you that its up to the seller on how much you want to sell it for and not applicable in Malaysia. Regardless which country the seller is at. You value your own used equipment. The avg price is only a guideline.

Still, new price is USD$2500 in the US based on audiogon.

Thank you for the compliment of "Sometimes you can be quite "stupid".

Very flattering to be honest specially coming from Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider. The best so far. Keep the good work up with the rest of the compliments. I'm looking forward to that.

Anyway, all the best at selling your stuff and teaching your uni students.

- br@d -
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by sollehah Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:26 am

Br@d, I was wrong to think that you have learnt one or two lessons from this forum
https://www.hifi4sale.net/audio-video-equipment-for-sale-f1/nht-absolute-zero-speakers-used-t2140.htm?highlight=nht+absolute+zero

as you never did learn anything, do you?

Stop being a revengeful breed as it won't make you a peaceful and happy person.
Life is too short, hence enjoy it and enjoy good music too especially when it is powered by the Krell KAV-400xi "The best integrated amp in the World?" - Star Audiofile review.

Stop following my postings everywhere to find a single fault inorder to take revenge as you've done so in 4 of my postings in this hifi4sale site -- Monster M1000HD HDMI cable, B&W M1 speakers, NHT Absolute Zero speakers, & now Krell KAV-400xi amp. Is that too much to ask from you?

Last edited by sollehah on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
sollehah
sollehah

Back to top Go down

Post by - br@d - Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:14 am

yea thank you so much for reminding me that life is short. You are truly a sifu. By the way I'm not attacking you... Just posting information like audiogon bluebook prices for the benefit of the readers .

I believe this the statement below are attack of a champion kind. Truly a champion...

I remembered Sollehah said
"Finally, my advice to hifi4sale member, -Br@d-, please don’t jump into our forum “naked” (bcoz you'll be f@@k) as you do not know what the hell you are talking about"
Br@d, try posting this Audiogon Bluebook on each posting on hifi4sale or to everyone's forum who is selling a used hifi equipment so that everyone must follow the Audiogon Bluebook pricing?
Sometimes you can be quite "stupid".

- br@d -
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by laman_hi5 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:52 pm

Dear sollehah,

Naim and Krell are not so different?Both have a kind of magic! ka?
Any similarities bettween these amplifiers;Naim and Krell?
It is not my intention,but i saw not only Krell,but you have also many Naim stuff for sale,hence i have this feeling.
somebody preferring to  nice and pleasant sounding(vacuum tube) with lots of detail rather than engaging and exciting(Solid state).
I think the only similarity between the Krell series and the Naim is their "Name" displays on the facial plate.

somebody did an A/B comparison with Nac 112x and the Nap150x and the Krell Kav400. Both combos were connected to the same speaker using the same speaker cable one after the other.
surprising to know that The Naim was far better in every aspect than the Krell - even the bass of the Naim seemed to have more control and punch than the Krell, although the Krell bigger Watts! So the lessons learned is that  Power(W) is not everything for bass range & qualities!
I put it this way
Krell=sounds
Naim =Musics
which one to choose is depend on individual

If someone want both is possible by mixing them up for instance Nac ♂♂ + KSA ♀♀ for the best of both world

laman_hi5
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2018-10-30

Character sheet
Source(s): CDX
Amplification: nait
Speakers: Sonus Faber

Back to top Go down

Post by krcool Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:54 am

Hi Laman,
FYI, I wish to inform you that Sollehah had passed away sometimes last year and now, you may find his son,Azlan is presentlly selling the late Sollehah's hifi stuffs.

krcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ongaaron Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:31 am

Can I also advise Azlan to start a  new thread for this sale. Those frictions with Br@d was close to a decade old and its not helping with your sale. As a seller, it’s not wise to attract negativity.

ongaaron
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character sheet
Source(s): MF AMSCD
Amplification: Audia Flight
Speakers: Wilson Benesch

Back to top Go down

Post by bassraptor Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:59 am

Thank you for the updated info, I’m now locking this thread, leave the past in peace.

bassraptor
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1237
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

http://www.audiofi.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down