Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim XS FlatCap (used)

3 posters

Go down

Naim XS FlatCap  (used) Empty Naim XS FlatCap (used)

Post by 1541 Sun May 20, 2012 11:59 pm

Naim XS FlatCap  (used) Flatcap
The FlatCap XS is an external power supply that replaces the FlatCap2x. The improvements to sound quality are subtle but significant: dynamics are more even across the audio band, bass lines are more easily differentiated and the system noise floor is reduced. XS cap is the perfect partner with Nait XS int ,match them both to offer a natural and very engaging tonality that gives instruments a tangible level of realism.Unforced Vocals quality even when the amp is driven hard– indeed it is possible to push the NAIT XS very hard without any sense of compression or discomfort.

Naim XS FlatCap  (used) Flatcapxs_front_10pc
Naim XS FlatCap  (used) Flatcapxs_rear_panel
Intro: The FlatCap XS is a dual-rail power supply that, either alone or in pairs, provides the most cost effective means to extract the ultimate performance from an XS system.
One FlatCap XS can be used to enhance the performance of a CD5 XS while a 2nd could be deployed to supercharge the performance of the Nait XS or Nac152 XS preamplifier. This is a step up powerplant which replacing poorly Flat sounding outdated kit -->FlapCap2x

FlatCap XS is the best flatcap which ranked below SuperCap2 and Hicap2

some debates--> Flatcap XS or Hicap...

Hicap2 is smaller than Flatcap XS in size but can only feed one unit. The Flatcap XS can feed two units, i.e. your preamp and CD player,Hicap2 maybe overly expensive and does not really justifiable unless it can support more than 2 unit together.

My verdict:Source always come first in perspective ,the Flatcap XS is the big bang for $$ when campare to Hicap2 which power up 2 separate rig simultaneously,some argue the naim Hicap2 generally better but i strongly disagree,the performance improvements even more obvious when the Flatcap XS powering both preamplifier + CD player at the same time than the Hicap2 just one and only.

I know some of the Naim kaki prefer something to match their gears in look,therefore Flatcap XS is the best choice over the Hicap2,i am more happily to sell to fulfill your wish/dream.. This power plant is very rare and seldom available , so grab it with both your hand!

- Very good cosmetic, i find hard enough to see any scratch mark
-with box
-cables and lead
-S/N 277xx

Asking RM3098 net , free courier{poslaju] 1 malaysia. Item Sold

alternatively...i will more than happy if you can pay me a visit to hear the flatcap XS and discuss on how it can improve your existing system.

Last edited by 1541 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:28 am; edited 6 times in total
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Character sheet
Source(s): 1541`s品种狂机
Amplification: Nac42/Nap90
Speakers: SARA

Back to top Go down

Naim XS FlatCap  (used) Empty Re: Naim XS FlatCap (used)

Post by PRAT Thu May 24, 2012 10:09 am

Hi. Would like to find out more from you,can it support 2 separate Nap90 power Amps?

My system comprising of Nac92 & Nap90..i am thinking to get another Nap90 to run bi-amping to my speakers, some peoples recommend olive FlatCap,and how about Flatcap XS?

cheers

PRAT

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by 1541 Sat May 26, 2012 9:21 am

Naim FlatCap XS is a dual-rail external power supply that, either alone or in pairs, provides the most effective means to extract the ultimate music performance from any Naim system. In any hi-fi system ,the vital role played by the Power supply [ long held Naim conviction] has better demonstration of the increased musical fluency that the power plant brings to a system.

FlatCap XS Supports Tripple-Amping , extremely good for 3 way speakers

The Flatcap XS transformer has two separate secondary windings to isolate each of the dual supplies from the other. It includes four Naim-tested and selected low-noise regulators to achieve its exceptional performance.
It can be used with the NAC 202 and NAC 282 preamplifiers, and SNAXO electronic crossovers to provide an effective, low-cost entry into active system operation. It can be used to power all of the Naim phono stages, active crossovers and preamplifiers .

The performance improvements are even more obvious when powering a preamplifier and CD player at the same time.

Naim XS FlatCap  (used) XSpanel

Last edited by 1541 on Wed May 30, 2012 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by 1541 Mon May 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Reduced price ,to accommodate for lowest price request.
It goes without any Lead and cables.

Nait XS FlatCap going for a superb deal at RM2580 (COD)

Must sell,no any intention of keeping ANYMORE..

Last edited by 1541 on Wed May 30, 2012 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by 1541 Wed May 30, 2012 1:45 am

Naim XS FlatCap delivers a cracking upgrade to the NAIT XS Int
, it kicks in with a transparent high quality stereo image with depth and focus in spades, has quick and well defined bass, superior dynamics and a fine, upbeat and involving sound, with rhythmic capabilities streets ahead of the common herd. The technical performance specification remains unchanged. The sound quality here is now really chasing the
SUPERNAIT ’s tail.For sheer sound quality this supercharged
NAIT5 XS/FlatCap XS
is another clean winner and is highly recommended""

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mian Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:18 am

What cable do I need if I want to pair with my Nait XS? And how much for that cable?
Mian
Mian
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2012-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 1541 Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:20 am

You need to have these cables[Nait XS or SuperNait]
1. Naim Snaic 5Pin DIN to DIN [connects your Nait XS To Flatcap/Hicap]
2. Naim Snaic 4pin DIN to DIN [connects your Flatcap/Hicap back to Nait XS]

All Snaic are the current model RM380 pc/each.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by 1541 Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:31 am

Another Flatcap XS previously Power up my wife`s Naits amp.

She does not need it anymore. Mid 2010 .Complete with Box & Kit.

Mint . RM2800.

If you have CD5Xs,this is a perfect tool to boost it.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by 1541 Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:20 am

taken from bulat bulat from official naim website:

The FlatCap XS is a dual-rail power supply that, either alone or in pairs, provides the most effective means to extract the ultimate performance from an XS system. One FlatCap XS can be used to enhance the performance of a CD5 XS and a NAT05 XS, while a second could be deployed to supercharge the performance of the NAC 152 XS preamplifier. The vital role played by the power supply in any hi-fi system is a long held Naim conviction and it has no better demonstration than the increased musical fluency that the FlatCap XS brings to a system.

It may be comes with additional 1 Black Snaic [5pins] or 1 Black Snaic[4 pins] or both at very special rate...If u can wait a while, It can be arrange to be bathed into Cryogenic chamber, i am expecting that these cable would steer very close to Naim`s flagship High-line performance territory !

The FlatCap XS is an external power supply that replaces the FlatCap2x. The improvements to sound quality are subtle but significant: dynamics are more even across the audio band, bass lines are more easily differentiated and the system noise floor is reduced. The performance improvements are even more obvious when powering a preamplifier and CD player at the same time. It can be used with the NAC 202 and NAC 282 preamplifiers, and our SNAXO electronic crossovers to provide an effective, low-cost entry into active system operation. It can be also used to power all of the Naim phono stages, active crossovers and preamplifiers except the NAC 552 and NAC 252.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down