Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Bryston 4B-ST power amp (Used) SOLD

4 posters

Go down

Bryston 4B-ST power amp (Used) SOLD Empty Bryston 4B-ST power amp (Used) SOLD

Post by isman.k Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:48 pm

Bryston 4B-ST power amp (Used) SOLD Dscf0412Bryston 4B-ST power amp (Used) SOLD Dscf0411Bryston 4B-ST power amp (Used) SOLD Dscf0410

Selling used Bryston 4B-ST amplifier 250W per channel. Designed and manufactured in Canada. A powerful amplifier which will drive most floor standing speakers easily. Deep bass, nice clear midrange and detailed highs. Good condition 8.0/10. Selling price : SOLD. H/phone no. 019-9653881 Isman. Location in KL.

Review at : www.soundstage.com/revequip/bryston_4b_st.html

www.stereophile.com/.../592bryston/index4.html

bryston.com/4bst_m.html

isman.k

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Bryston 4B-ST power amp (Used) SOLD Empty Re: Bryston 4B-ST power amp (Used) SOLD

Post by fizi Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:30 am

im very frust.. Crying or Very sad sell my amp to purchse this power amp..my amp sold but already too late...
fizi
fizi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character sheet
Source(s): Analog - Lenco/Sota/Thorens/Roksan TT/Akai Reel Player / Digital - Ladiva
Amplification: DIY
Speakers: Harbeth/JBL?LINN

Back to top Go down

Bryston 4B-ST power amp (Used) SOLD Empty Re: Bryston 4B-ST power amp (Used) SOLD

Post by peter ng Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:34 pm

Isman,
Appreciate you can be gentleman next time to keep your promise. It is unethical to use your amp to get the highest bid while you have offered a price which i agreed to pay...be a true hifi listener k....

peter ng

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by joydivision Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:17 pm

peter ng wrote:Isman,
Appreciate you can be gentleman next time to keep your promise. It is unethical to use your amp to get the highest bid while you have offered a price which i agreed to pay...be a true hifi listener k....

I thought I was the only one isman made empty promise to. I was in Indonesia and went through all the trouble to call a friend and transfered the money to him. The next morning after avoiding my calls & SMS, he texted saying he sold the amp to another guy for RM 300 extra from what he offered me initially. A low life a**hole indeed.
joydivision
joydivision
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by peter ng Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:10 pm

Hope you managed to get your refund from him. he has a pair of Xavian, quite new and good cond..but guys..dont get trapped!!

peter ng

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Bryston 4B-ST power amp (Used) SOLD Empty Bryston 4B-ST power amp (Used) SOLD

Post by isman.k Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:26 am

Guys, my deepest and sincerest apologies. I do understand the dissapointment.I never thought that the responses would be that great. I received so many enquiries. Wish I have many units of the said amp so that everybody who was interested will get one. It was miscalculation on my part and the feeling of insecured that led me to accept several bookings. I should have said "first come first served" instead of giving hopes to everyone who contacted me so that I will be less to blame. To hurt the feelings of fellow hi fi colleagues here is the last thing I would want to do. The guy who got the unit was the first guy who first confirmed the purchase and turned up early morning on friday 14/8.Guys, please dont think that I never felt guilty for what I did. For Joydivision who called from Indonesia, I already apologised to him and hope that it is enough. As for others who got offended by me, I can only say I am sorry. Please dont hold any grudges against me. I offer no excuse for what I did.I am keen to put this issue behind and move forward.I have learnt my lesson well. Crying or Very sad

isman.k

Back to top Go down

Post by fizi Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:36 am

isman.k wrote:Guys, my deepest and sincerest apologies. I do understand the dissapointment.I never thought that the responses would be that great. I received so many enquiries. Wish I have many units of the said amp so that everybody who was interested will get one. It was miscalculation on my part and the feeling of insecured that led me to accept several bookings. I should have said "first come first served" instead of giving hopes to everyone who contacted me so that I will be less to blame. To hurt the feelings of fellow hi fi colleagues here is the last thing I would want to do. The guy who got the unit was the first guy who first confirmed the purchase and turned up early morning on friday 14/8.Guys, please dont think that I never felt guilty for what I did. For Joydivision who called from Indonesia, I already apologised to him and hope that it is enough. As for others who got offended by me, I can only say I am sorry. Please dont hold any grudges against me. I offer no excuse for what I did.I am keen to put this issue behind and move forward.I have learnt my lesson well. Crying or Very sad

Hopefully this statement will cool off any tension and frustrating..
fizi
fizi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character sheet
Source(s): Analog - Lenco/Sota/Thorens/Roksan TT/Akai Reel Player / Digital - Ladiva
Amplification: DIY
Speakers: Harbeth/JBL?LINN

Back to top Go down

Post by isman.k Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:42 am

P.S. I didnt sell the amp higher by RM300 more to the successful purchaser.I sold to the guy at the same discounted price I have indicated to others who called.I told Joydivision I sold higher just to pacify him so that he didnt feel bad that he couldnt get the amp. No offense intended.

isman.k

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down