Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

KLAVS 2012 Exhibitors

+13
htkaki
samazzah
unig
ryder
Absolute.Transmission
ongaaron
joeling
wingman
boxer
jokiarch
danieltan
Maxx Audio
WongKN
17 posters

Go down

KLAVS 2012 Exhibitors Empty KLAVS 2012 Exhibitors

Post by WongKN Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:47 am

The 2012 KLAVS is just around the corner. Forumers who will be exhibiting in the show are invited to post your details here if you are interested to receive visitors from our forum. Please include details like room number, exhibitor name, and any highlights in your exhibition. Also a contact person for interested forumers to ask question (if applicable). Any special offers as well.
WongKN
WongKN

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

KLAVS 2012 Exhibitors Empty Re: KLAVS 2012 Exhibitors

Post by Maxx Audio Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:36 pm

Maxx Audio Visual

Same room as last year; Room 8031

Brands on display / demo :

1. Triangle Electroacoustique
KLAVS 2012 Exhibitors Logo-t11

2. Rythmik Audio USA
KLAVS 2012 Exhibitors Logo10

3. Exposure Hi-Fi
KLAVS 2012 Exhibitors Exposu10

4. Odyssey Audio
KLAVS 2012 Exhibitors Odysse10

Please visit our room at KLIAV Smile

Last edited by Maxx Audio on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maxx Audio
Maxx Audio
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

http://www.maxxht.com

Back to top Go down

Post by danieltan Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:49 pm

DT Sound

We will be displaying Vonschweikert speakers, Jolida Fusion System & Masterbuilt cables.

Pls visit us at room 7011.

Cheers.

danieltan

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Character sheet
Source(s): Jolida
Amplification: KR Audio
Speakers: Von Schweikert Audio

Back to top Go down

Post by jokiarch Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Dear HF4S friends,

LS3/5A Club Malaysia is in room 8040 Featuring system is as follows;
Rogers 60th Anniversary Edition, Bryston BDP-1, BDA-1, FM Acoustic FM155 pre, FM108 power amps, AB-1 and REL Stantor II sub.

I am also considering to loan Mark's Playback Design to compare DSD and DXD, this much debate single bit vs. multi-bit digital files, the sonic differences if there is enough interest. Otherwise to really do not like to risk equipment belongs to friend.

Jo Ki

Last edited by jokiarch on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
jokiarch
jokiarch
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by jokiarch Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Dear HF4S Friends,

Please be informed that there will be free CD to be given away free as 'door gift' this year. It is a limited edition and hence on 'first come first serve' basis. To avoid disappointment, you are advised to come to the show early.

The followings are reports regarding the release of the CD: -
http://hi-fi-avenue.blogspot.com/2012/06/kliavs-limited-edition-cd.html
http://www.audiofi.net/2012/06/kliav-show-issues-its-first-commemorative-cd/

I have spent tremendous hours in selection of the tracks and listening to them for nearly a year to ensure that the tracks are lined up at their best sequent (except couple of new tracks). The range of musics covers wide repertoire good for different systems and types. Not all music are selected for their astute recording but some are selected for their music and every tracks are great for checking and guaging various capabilities of your system.

A few tracks were especially chosen for their 'borderline case' in fidelity so that small weakness in your system would renders it not as enjoyable. There is indepth synopsis written for your reference.

With the given scenario, the availability of HiRes material, recording copyright and publisher right further limit my selection.

The organiser has been most generous in releasing this free CD without increasing the entrance ticket price. Please show your appreciation when you do meet Mr. Dick Tan for this. Having worked with him on this project, I truly appreciate his immense generosity and contribution to this beloved hobby of ours.

Regards,
Jo Ki
jokiarch
jokiarch
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by boxer Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Hi Jo
you have any estimate of the pcs of this free cd? Cos only visiting the show on Sunday & do not wish to be 'disappointed' of it being OOS.....

boxer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by wingman Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:55 am

Hi...

Joki and the organizers all the effort is much appreciated and hopefully this years event will be a much better then the last.

Share "boxers" sentinments as well but will leave it to the organizers judgement.

Looking forward and all the best.

Cheers Very Happy
wingman
wingman
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by joeling Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Free CD. I will (barring any emergencies), be there to collect my copy on Saturday ! How's that for enthusiasm ? Very Happy
joeling
joeling
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Source(s): Aurender, Bergmann, AMR, DCS
Amplification: ARC
Speakers: ProAc

Back to top Go down

Post by ongaaron Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:13 pm

Moderator, a list of exhibitors, their products and their locations is deeply appreciated. Like to plan in advance and not at the entrance on show day. Thank You.

ongaaron
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character sheet
Source(s): MF AMSCD
Amplification: Audia Flight
Speakers: Wilson Benesch

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolute.Transmission Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:31 am

Dear All,

My name is Steve from Absolute Transmission. We are new here and hope that will be able to serve you
in the short future. Our shop located at Setia Walk, Puchong is currently under
renovation and is expected to start operating next month August.

We would like to have your attention on the products we represent:-

1, Absolute Transmission cables
KLAVS 2012 Exhibitors 6a8520bf
Designed as a total solution for complete signal transmission. Listen to find out more.

2, Astin Trew
KLAVS 2012 Exhibitors 7a2c91db

KLAVS 2012 Exhibitors 19ee5918
Designed to convey the emotion and passion of real music as naturally as possible and retain the musical 'essence', normally only obtainable through much more expensive audio products.

3, Da&t
KLAVS 2012 Exhibitors 1a7eae2d

KLAVS 2012 Exhibitors D8dd1016

Our most value for money electronics utilizing digital and computer source with DAC.

4, ALR Jordan Speaker
KLAVS 2012 Exhibitors 501ab208
Designed and handmade in Germany using British drivers.

5, Daveson Full-Range speaker
KLAVS 2012 Exhibitors F0df43c1

KLAVS 2012 Exhibitors 11fceae2
Our new speaker with one 4" full range driver. Let us show you it is not only unique in the looks....

6, Guizu
KLAVS 2012 Exhibitors 62f01040

KLAVS 2012 Exhibitors Fd37913c
Our most important accessory for requipments and speaker support that meet our requirement in sound reproduction. We really find not so easy to find the right one....

7, Pisu-18 Studio Recording
KLAVS 2012 Exhibitors 125ed21c

KLAVS 2012 Exhibitors C4b74f31

We are lucky and happy to own the recording by Mr PISUTICHAI YEO. He is real serious audiophile. Let us share with you the reasons.

Lastly we will be doing our demonstration at Room 7009 during the show. Please do not hesitate to approach us if you have any queries. In case you are interested in our products, we are planning to give some special pre-operating promotional price. See you there.

Thanks & Best Regards
Steve

Absolute Transmission
Absolute.Transmission
Absolute.Transmission

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by jokiarch Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:35 pm

boxer wrote:Hi Jo
you have any estimate of the pcs of this free cd? Cos only visiting the show on Sunday & do not wish to be 'disappointed' of it being OOS.....
Hi Boxer,

The total number of CD to be given away during the show is 10,000 pieces. If you are coming on Sunday, please come early in the morning as I am not sure there would be enough to stretch thru the afternoon.

The total number of ticket sales tops nearly 13,000 in 2011. But the copyright license allow only 10,000. So we cannot print anymore than this.

Jo Ki
jokiarch
jokiarch
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:37 pm

ongaaron wrote:Moderator, a list of exhibitors, their products and their locations is deeply appreciated. Like to plan in advance and not at the entrance on show day. Thank You.

For a list of exhibitors and their location (floor plan), you can visit the official KLAVS 2012 website http://www.3dotevents.com/index.php. In the menu at the top of the page, under the title 'exhibitors', you can see both the list of exhibitors and the floor plan (i.e. location of each).

Special thanks to the exhibitors who posted a personal invitation to us in this thread.
WongKN
WongKN

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by jokiarch Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:48 am

wingman wrote:Hi...

Joki and the organizers all the effort is much appreciated and hopefully this years event will be a much better then the last.

Share "boxers" sentinments as well but will leave it to the organizers judgement.

Looking forward and all the best.

Cheers Very Happy

Hi Wingman,

Thank you for your encouragement. It would be such a waste of opportunity if the given chance to exhibit the products that the exhibitors are carrying and they are not making full use of it. Putting up a good show is in everyone's heart.

If I may just hightlight the sort of time frame given, may be it can shades some lights to all of you on what we are facing.

We are given a time slot to move in, Wednesday afternoon. The congested loading lobby is well known in Marriotts, it can take 2 3-tons lorry at any one time. But the holding max is not more than 3 lorries. We usually have to queue up and take more than 2 hours before getting the turn to unload.

Unpacking and setting up is done late into the night on Wednesday and continue on Thursday morning. Powering up and tuning start after checking all equipment are running correctly and without fault. We are doing our best to get the best sound we could possibly get within half a day.

So it leaves us very little time for sound-check as the equipment settle down, warming up and conductance, transformer charged up.

It is such hard works doing the show.

Again, thanks for your appreciation which we need.

Jo Ki
jokiarch
jokiarch
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by jokiarch Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:55 am

WongKN wrote:

Special thanks to the exhibitors who posted a personal invitation to us in this thread.

You are most welcome KN. All of us needs your support to ensure the show can carry on doing in future. On personal account, I enjoy meeting up with friends and those familiar faces once a year. It is like reunion to me. May be the fact that I do not sell any thing helps in liberating pressure in sale.

I did not have the chance to visit our friend L, hopefully after the show.

Jo
jokiarch
jokiarch
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by ryder Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:54 am

I see Asia Sound have become the official distributor for Kudos and Zu Audio loudspeakers, although it may have been quite a while since they took over the dealership. Any information if the new Kudos Super 10 will be on demo this year? This bookshelf speaker has created quite a bit of a buzz on the UK forums although there were some who didn't quite like the £3,500 price tag on a relatively plain model.

Also, not too sure if the new Harbeth M30.1 is readily available as well.

It would be good if some of the participants can disclose the products that they will be exhibiting or demonstrating in the show(so far two participants have responded on this thread with some nice pictures - that Guizu stand looks interesting) but guess most are not active on the forums.

ryder
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by wingman Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:25 pm

Joki...

Guess it's Marriotts signature... cheers cheers cheers thats on the lighter side....
Totally understand the predicament....and never wanting to focus on the little shortfalls but the displays are affraid pretty impressive affraid liked the "harbeth" room & CMY's Naim setup....thats last year personal choice. There were some let downs...and pretty much everyone was with the same opinion. Without positive critisicm there won't be room for improvement....

Hope to catch your room this year...which i missed the last time out...and with all the positive reviews from the visitors....& the hospitality dished out by you & your team cheers cheers

Joki...apart from this...got a question...if you don't mind me asking??? Saw your room setup in HIFI AVENUE...is that a "woofer" behind the right speaker ? What make / model and sold locally ? Have a bookshelf setup myself and wanting to get that little "bass" thing right with my configuration.

Thanks & Cheers Very Happy
wingman
wingman
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by jokiarch Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:49 am

wingman wrote:

Joki...apart from this...got a question...if you don't mind me asking??? Saw your room setup in HIFI AVENUE...is that a "woofer" behind the right speaker ? What make / model and sold locally ? Have a bookshelf setup myself and wanting to get that little "bass" thing right with my configuration.

Thanks & Cheers Very Happy

Hi Wingman,

The tall box sitting behind my LS3/5A is called AB-1. KK refers this "AB" to means Aunty's Bottom! In fact, it is dedicated bass unit for LS3/5A designed by Andrew Whittle who was the chief engineer working for Rogers at that time.

You cannot use this Aunty's Bottom unfortunately/fortunately as it is meant to work with low sensitive speakers (82.5dB)

Please don't bring up the issue of adding sub, or you'll loose all your respect from your peers. Ask this silently.... pss....Wink

YES! I use SUBs myself!

Please identify yourself when you are in my room of you will so that I could put a face to your name.

Jo Ki
jokiarch
jokiarch
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by unig Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:33 pm

I'll be watching out for the pretty, hot and young amois there... err along with listening to all those great music and hifi equipments of course Laughing

unig

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by wingman Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Hi...Jo...

Thanks for being very descriptive.... Laughing Laughing ...appreciated. Ohhhhhh...the sub thing is super sensitive.....will hush hush future questions on subs.... Very Happy Very Happy !!!

Ooppps we have one more "sub" user in the music fraternity....... Shocked Shocked ...

The "subs" sure make a difference in my setup...am on my second sub at the moment....and a slight improvement from the last...And enjoying every moment of it....no regrets.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Not going to worry to much....believe every one have varied tastes buds on how music is delivered.....

Will definetly catch you....

Cheers Very Happy
wingman
wingman
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by samazzah Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:45 pm

[img]KLAVS 2012 Exhibitors Adm9rs11[/img]
The future is here, one of the
exhibitors will be Digital Audio Studio (level 8 rm 18) and one of the loudspeaker brands
they will exhibit is AVI.

These are active speakers and having one myself after going
various other brands after more than 20 years in this hobby - they are amazing! Have
a listen to the AVI ADM 9ts with the sub and then make your judgement
between passive vs active loudspeakers. I made mine after hearing
them demo and will not go back to passives again.

Of all the
components in your system, the one that has the most distortion and
makes the biggest difference are the speakers. When you are only
merely comparing components with a miniscule distortion like DACs,
amplifiers, speaker improvements make the most improvements.Please check them out.

Thanks Cool

PS. I don't own nor have any share in the company but I just love the speakers! One of the best performance / price ratio for Hi Fi stuff
samazzah
samazzah
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Character sheet
Source(s): CA Azur 851 Streamer/Michell Gyro/OL Conqueror/ VDH Frog
Amplification: Nuprime STA-9
Speakers: B&W 706 /AVI DM 10

Back to top Go down

Post by htkaki Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:36 am

jokiarch wrote:Please don't bring up the issue of adding sub, or you'll loose all your respect from your peers. Ask this silently.... pss....Wink

YES! I use SUBs myself!

Please identify yourself when you are in my room of you will so that I could put a face to your name.

Jo Ki
Jo, I will have the Rythmik F12 sub on periodic demo (probably 2 songs every first hour. Tested out yesterday. Vibrating ceiling and the room could not quite take it. Sad

Later in the afternoon, please come over for some swinging session
htkaki
htkaki

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.htkaki.com

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:13 am

Aiseh...esok puasa sudah...Only today can visit.

KLAVS 2012 Exhibitors Whatsa11
elhefe
elhefe

Number of posts : 1371
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Character sheet
Source(s): Kronos PRO, Clearaudio Solutions AMG Wood, SONY MD, SONY HAP Z1 ES, HiFi ROSE RS150, ROON Nucleus, Aavik D280 DAC
Amplification: McIntosh MA9000, SPL Audio Phono
Speakers: Borresen X3, PMC Twenty5 26i, PMC Twenty LCR, PMC Twenty Sub, ARCAM AVR20, JL Audio Sub, Ascendo Sub.

http://www.notanotherhifiblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyOP Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:49 am

Acoustic Alchemy - room 8033

Featuring BFA - Beyond Frontiers Audio

1st in Asia Preview :-
BFA Tulip Tube Balanced DAC
BFA Violet Hybrid Integrated Amplifier
BFA Tulip Solid State Integrated Amplifier

BFA conceives and manufactures only High-End units. The philosophy that animates the development of a product for BFA is to reproduce the sound with all nuances and original emotion without altering the signal recorded. 100% of the amplification of the signals is solely developed by the tubes. Yet there is no feed-back in the amplifier stages.
The main objective for BFA designs are twofold; one is to provide you access to the best sound that digital and analog components can provide by applying the most advanced technology available today. The second is to merge music with your inner soul to “Catch Your Inner-rhythm…”.

Designers and founders Bosko Pjescic and Adrijan Sobolcki will also be present at the show to meet all guests and share their design philosophies and myself will hope to meet all hifi fans. We hope to hear your valuable feedback and do bring along your favorite CDs and digital sources to demo.

Unlike some who restrict the listening to selected songs we are open to all grueling tests!

More info on BFA -
http://www.beyondfrontiersaudio.com

Last edited by DannyOP on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

DannyOP

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by pampam Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Just finished listening to the KLIAV Commemorative CD. Superb stuff. IMO the cd itself is worth the price of entry.

Thanks Jo for compiling an exquisite selection of songs. You sure picked some great torture tracks Twisted Evil

pampam
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by mrquery Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:19 am

pampam wrote:Just finished listening to the KLIAV Commemorative CD. Superb stuff. IMO the cd itself is worth the price of entry.

Thanks Jo for compiling an exquisite selection of songs. You sure picked some great torture tracks Twisted Evil

+1, agree cd alone is worth the entrance and visiting the show..

Kudoz to Jo Ki, Dick Tan and all participants for sharing the wonderful experience with us. Thank you so much...

mrquery
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down