Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

M. Nasir Concert with MPO

3 posters

Go down

M. Nasir Concert with MPO Empty M. Nasir Concert with MPO

Post by elhefe Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:29 am

Malaysian music sifu...M. Nasir will be performing with MPO on 13th and 14th July... only 2 shows. At 830 pm.

http://www.mpo.com.my/Upcoming-Performances/Following-Concerts/The-MPO-with-M-Nasir.aspx?docid=2544&perfname=M Nasir with the MPO

M. Nasir Concert with MPO Whatsa11
elhefe
elhefe

Number of posts : 1371
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Character sheet
Source(s): Kronos PRO, Clearaudio Solutions AMG Wood, SONY MD, SONY HAP Z1 ES, HiFi ROSE RS150, ROON Nucleus, Aavik D280 DAC
Amplification: McIntosh MA9000, SPL Audio Phono
Speakers: Borresen X3, PMC Twenty5 26i, PMC Twenty LCR, PMC Twenty Sub, ARCAM AVR20, JL Audio Sub, Ascendo Sub.

http://www.notanotherhifiblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

M. Nasir Concert with MPO Empty M. Nasir Concert with MPO

Post by elhefe Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:30 am

http://www.mpo.com.my/Upcoming-Performances/Following-Concerts/The-MPO-with-M-Nasir.aspx?docid=2544&perfname=M Nasir with the MPO

Show starts at 830 pm.

elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet
Source(s): Kronos PRO, Clearaudio Solutions AMG Wood, SONY MD, SONY HAP Z1 ES, HiFi ROSE RS150, ROON Nucleus, Aavik D280 DAC
Speakers: Borresen X3, PMC Twenty5 26i, PMC Twenty LCR, PMC Twenty Sub, ARCAM AVR20, JL Audio Sub, Ascendo Sub.

Back to top Go down

M. Nasir Concert with MPO Empty Re: M. Nasir Concert with MPO

Post by fizi Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:10 pm

bro elf...Saya minat M Nasir sebagai pencipta lagu tapi dari segi nyanyian x boleh terima lah hehehhehehe What a Face

Just my personal view cheers
fizi
fizi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character sheet
Source(s): Analog - Lenco/Sota/Thorens/Roksan TT/Akai Reel Player / Digital - Ladiva
Amplification: DIY
Speakers: Harbeth/JBL?LINN

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Setuju...thats why I mention sifu music...not sifu vocal...

Aku minat kreativiti dia dalam susunan music....so aku nak tgk camne dia arrange dgn MPO.

elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fizi Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:10 am

best x concert ni study
fizi
fizi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character sheet
Source(s): Analog - Lenco/Sota/Thorens/Roksan TT/Akai Reel Player / Digital - Ladiva
Amplification: DIY
Speakers: Harbeth/JBL?LINN

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:54 pm

Ahhhh. I thought takde orang berminat..so didnt want to update about the concert.

It was definitely a superb show. First half M. Nasir was in a suit which made him a bit kekok...and the numbers were the slower ballads and traditional song. He kantoi one time...miss the cue to start singing. His main music was actually the MPO themself...as oppose to Wings concert in IB where they still had thei main band as the main music and orchestra as supporting. Nevertheless, the arrangement for his set was superb. And the acoustic and ambience at that night was definitely mesmerising.

2nd half after intermission, he changed into his usual batik shirt...and the tunes after that was the catchier ones....Mentera Semarah Padi etc...and his encore song...audience were alowed to stand up and dance yiiiiihaaaaa....as it was joget song.

On the MPO, I nearly cry during the flute solo....it sounded like in the old P. Ramlee movies where simple malay folks would sit together during late nights, drinking coffee...in their kain pelikat and listening to the guy playing the flute...and looking at the moon...

elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by gloraglory Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:17 pm

MPO is above m.nasir std Very Happy
gloraglory
gloraglory
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Character sheet