Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Cross-over Naxo 3/6

3 posters

Go down

Cross-over Naxo 3/6 Empty Cross-over Naxo 3/6

Post by hi5papa Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:50 am

Naim SNAXO 3-6

For Active cross over application or for 2/3 ways full range.

Suitable to use for any 3 ways or 2 ways speakers system.
The internal crossover has to be remove before hand.

It supports up to 6 mono blog or 3 dual maximum

Asking RM2850. Available for self collection only, item very rared,postage not encourage.

can only use with Hicab,not supercab.

hi5papa
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2011-11-01

Back to top Go down

Cross-over Naxo 3/6 Empty Re: Cross-over Naxo 3/6

Post by hi5papa Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:38 am

the Naxo has internal adjustment point[i], you ears can tell the differences at low volume.
When doing adjustment,do not play on high volume. because you cant judge the optimum setting point is good for you and other listeners, so pls little by little until your speakers hit the G spots,be there and seal the trimmer.

I set everything max out and i find the "coheren" point of all the 2 or 3 ways driver depends on speaker. For Epos system it is fantastic.
for Mission 753,it also very good but a great hassle to remove some built in crossover.adjustment for a 3 point takes less than 1hours if you have great patient and sensitives hearing. But if your hearing is not so good ,then makesure all the setting parking somewhere 9 o clock position,should be just fine to most system.

Note:
You must remove the case to do the setting,if you dont know how to open a case and hold any spanner or hammer,pls do not attempting or parenting you are pandai, it doesn't work that way,wrong setting could result neighbor complaint or hearing damage of your own ears because either you have be blown for excessive midrange that causes nuisance or excessive high that attack the people around you. continuing side effect may result a fight from either husband or wife because of the excessive bass attack the door during night hour listening.Naxo is a perfect tools to unlock your speakers[high compression mode] but like a knife if you use it wrongly,it can hurts peoples feeling and the damage can be fatal.

hi5papa
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2011-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by highcut28 Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:40 am

Laughing The 'Note' above is hilarious!!
Thanks Hi5papa, u made my day

highcut28
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by 1541 Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:56 am

Naxo was first introduced for those kakis who wish to tame the passive lazy speakers..forcing/wakes her up to run Active.

Naxo was built (specifically) to tame the LINN ISOBARIK PMS/DMS in mind.

Passiv-ed DMS do runs off the track quite often, with an active electronics crossover,some essentials are captured ,presented according to preset commands.

Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Character sheet
Source(s): 1541`s品种狂机
Amplification: Nac42/Nap90
Speakers: SARA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content