Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Canare L-4E6S 3.5mm - 3.5mm stereo cable (Used)

Go down

Canare L-4E6S 3.5mm - 3.5mm stereo cable (Used) Empty Canare L-4E6S 3.5mm - 3.5mm stereo cable (Used)

Post by etteoh Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:59 pm

On the other side of the treasure chest, lies a Canare L-4E6S up for grabs. It is terminated with Switchcraft 3.5mm stereo plugs on both ends. There are many uses for a cable of this configuration – more notably for those who use a LOD to connect their iPods, iPhones, iPads and the likes to a portable headphone amplifier.

I took up the TechFlex option for this particular pair just to give it that more premium Defcon look and feel. I’m quite the sucker for TechFlex…and I’m sure a number of people here are too.

Pictures section:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f34/14/24/19/07/canare10.jpg

The Canare is 1.0m in length and the plugs are in perfect condition. Slight wear on the heat shrink sleeve on one end but everyone knows this does not in any way, affect the sound nor use of the cable. Of course, if you’re the OCD kind of person, replacing the heat shrink will cost no more than RM2.

Price: RM60
Condition: I always rate 7/10 for used gears regardless of how well kept they are

Will be able to do COD in Kulim, Bukit Mertajam, Butterworth. I will use Poslaju / Skynet for other areas. Additional courier charges will apply.

etteoh
etteoh
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down