Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Nuforce Icon V.1 DAC/Integrated Amp Class D (Desktop Audiophile! Only Lightly Used) SOLD

Go down

Nuforce Icon V.1 DAC/Integrated Amp Class D (Desktop Audiophile! Only Lightly Used) SOLD Empty Nuforce Icon V.1 DAC/Integrated Amp Class D (Desktop Audiophile! Only Lightly Used) SOLD

Post by quintaruban Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:39 am

Nuforce Icon V.1 DAC/Integrated Amp Class D (Desktop Audiophile! Only Lightly Used) SOLD Nuforc10

Dear Friends,
Up for sale is another personal-unit of mine which was barely used, it was purchased from the Singaporean Distributor of Nuforce at Premium Price
to used with with a second computer (ofcourse, where-ever should there be audiophiles, there must be music) ; I am putting it up for sale, because
this unit can do so much for someone else other than my once or twice a year use as i am rarely home.

Nuforce Icon V.1 DAC/Integrated Amp Class D (Desktop Audiophile! Only Lightly Used) SOLD Img_0927
Nuforce Icon V.1 Displayed with Apple's IMAC (not sold together or in this offer)

The Icon is a Digital to Analog Conveter (DAC) with the output capability of 16 bit 48 Khz over USB (Plug and Play on Mac or Windows), it is also
a headphone amplifier and an Integrated Amplifier with the minimum of 15 watts per channel output on any 8 Ohm speaker with a rated sensitivity
of 90db min or 12 watts for 8 Ohm speakers which dip below to 6 Ohms during playback, we've had much success with Paradigm Titan Monitors
and Zu Druids as well as Nuforce's own S1 speakers, although this unit was mainly only used as a budget DAC for live streaming radio out of the internet
where the icon did such a wonderful job and surely theres the periodic playback of lossless files over foobar.

So if you are new to the DAC game, this is an 1.Easy 2.Cost Effective 3.Integrated Approach to test the digital waters.
You can also connect your CD Player of course through its analog input and use the Int Amp section or Use it as a DAC /Preamp Only.

If one is to use it only as a DAC, then i recommend you use a 3/4 minijack to single ended rca cable via it's headphone out;
this yields better soundstage and better separation of instruments, i am including this cable complementary in this package.

This package also consist of the upgraded 45 watt power supply which was bought at an additional cost - this pushes up the output per watt
capability of the Integrated Amplifier to 23 watts over 8 Ohms, and with better imaging out of the DAC.

Now, for a small fee - you can Upgrade This Icon V.1 to Version V.2 from Nurforce where they ship you a new circuit board to swap out the V.1's
soundcard as well as a 60 Watt Power supply, which would give the V2 a 30 wpc over 8 Ohm output and 24/96 Capability, this needs to be taken
up with NuForce USA, where they can ship this to do you direct, for previous generation Nuforce 1 Owners as part of their loyalty program.

I also have the W1 Powered Subwoofer from Nuforce for use with the ICON (used via its line out jack) i will consider selling at a good offer
for the Icon V.1 buyer, this is not a necessity but a welcomed addition.

Another complimentary, i am including the 2.1 Meter Custom Speaker Cable which has (RJ45 Cat 5 at amplifier end jack) to bare wire (where you
can attach banana or spade as preferred by your speakers) FREE.

The Box already contains another set of 1.0 Meter RJ45 to Banana Speaker Cable for Small Dekstop Use.

Nuforce Icon V.1 DAC/Integrated Amp Class D (Desktop Audiophile! Only Lightly Used) SOLD Img_0928
Nuforce Icon V.1 DAC/Integrated Amp Class D (Desktop Audiophile! Only Lightly Used) SOLD Img_0929
Nuforce Icon V.1 DAC/Integrated Amp Class D (Desktop Audiophile! Only Lightly Used) SOLD Img_0930
Nuforce Icon V.1 DAC/Integrated Amp Class D (Desktop Audiophile! Only Lightly Used) SOLD Img_0931
Nuforce Icon V.1 DAC/Integrated Amp Class D (Desktop Audiophile! Only Lightly Used) SOLD Img_0932

What Is it ? : DAC.Preamp.Headphone Amp.Integrated Amplifier
Condition : 9/10
Price : RM 425.00 (non-negotiable)

Designed in the U.S.A

Non-returtnable.
First Come First Basis.
Can post to other parts of Malaysia at a cost undertaken by you, but prefer local pickup item is in Petaling Jaya.

Have Fun!

Last edited by quintaruban on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
quintaruban
quintaruban
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

Nuforce Icon V.1 DAC/Integrated Amp Class D (Desktop Audiophile! Only Lightly Used) SOLD Empty Re: Nuforce Icon V.1 DAC/Integrated Amp Class D (Desktop Audiophile! Only Lightly Used) SOLD

Post by quintaruban Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:13 pm

refresh
quintaruban
quintaruban

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down