Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

The Rolling Stone LP

Go down

The Rolling Stone LP Empty The Rolling Stone LP

Post by TheVinlyShop Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:44 pm

180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP -Sealed

Recently viewed pages:
Rolling Stones Vinyl | The Rolling Stones Vinyl Records

Track Listing:
1. Not Fade Away
2. Route 66
3. I Just Want to Make Love to You
4. Honest I Do
5. Now I've Got a Witness
6. Little by Little
7. I'm a King Bee
8. Carol
9. Tell Me
10. Can I Get a Witness
11. You Can Make It If You Try
12. Walking the Dog

About England's Newest Hit Makers by Rolling Stones, The:

The Rolling Stones is the debut album by The Rolling Stones, released by Decca Records in the UK on 16 April 1964. The American edition of the LP, with a slightly different track list, came out on London Records on 30 May 1964, with the added title England's Newest Hit Makers.
Recorded at Regent Sound Studios in London over the course of five days in January and February 1964, The Rolling Stones was produced by then-managers Andrew Loog Oldham and Eric Easton.

The majority of the tracks reflect the band's love for R&B. Mick Jagger and Keith Richards (whose professional name until 1978 omitted the "s" in his surname) were fledgling songwriters during early 1964, contributing only one original composition to the album: "Tell Me (You're Coming Back)". Two songs are credited to "Nanker Phelge" - a pseudonym the band used for group compositions from 1963 to 1965. Phil Spector and Gene Pitney both contributed to the recording sessions, and are referred to as "Uncle Phil and Uncle Gene" in the subtitle of the Phelge instrumental "Now I've Got a Witness."

The album cover photo was taken by Nicholas Wright. The cover bears no title or identifying information other than the photo and the Decca logo - an "unheard of" design concept originated by manager Andrew Oldham

The Rolling Stone LP Images14

Price:RM88
The Vinyl Shop 0321100584
Sungei Wang Plaza

TheVinlyShop
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down