Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

I-30 Dared new int amp (Best Design)

Go down

I-30  Dared new int amp (Best Design) Empty I-30 Dared new int amp (Best Design)

Post by analogaudiolabs Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:54 pm

One of the latest design from DARED.

I-30  Dared new int amp (Best Design) I-30

I-30  Dared new int amp (Best Design) Commonv

Product Features
• 6L6G/EL34 Tube integrated amps with 4 inputs, and Headphone output
• Gold PCB and Gold tube sockets, pure silver signal wires
• Allen Bradley NOS key resistors, audiophile grade coupling caps
• Dual power setting: 110 volts and 230 volts, with Analog output meter
• Internal DAC (Digital-Analog-Converter) so you can connect this amp to computer (USB)

Priced at SGD 950/- . Call +65 83195040 for an audition and discount today.
Visit our site for more info: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Product Description

• You may just like some audiophiles or music lovers prefer the sound produced with tube amplifiers on the grounds that it is more natural and satisfying than the sound from typical transistor amplifiers. Class AB push-pull topology has been nearly universally used in tube amps for long time, among which the 6L6G and EL34 power tubes used as power output stage are the most popular. The 6L6G and EL34 sounds commonly very warm but also clean and detailed. Most importantly, the 6L6G tubes are very harmonically rich, so almost every audiophile and music lover loves those tube PP tube amp! If one never listened to an 6L6G or EL34 tube amp before, he did not hear what music shall be reproduced at all. This amp can use both types of tubes, but optimized for 6L6G, and probably is one the best made 6L6G tube amps in the market today. (Gold PCB and Gold tube sockets, pure silver signal wires,Headphone output,Dual power setting: 110 volts and 230 volts, with Analog output meter,Internal DAC (Digital-Analog-Converter) so you can connect this amp to computer (USB)). It uses simple open class-A circuit with two dual-triode tubes for two stages of Triode-Single-end (SET) for preamp amp and drive stage with little feedback. That gives open and natural sound amplification. You will enjoy more tube sonic characteristic from this amp than others on the market today. You will surely enjoy a great dynamics and high resolution from this amp. Extremely low noise level with very good musical balance due to a special computer modeling assistance design. Come with "Ruby" 6L6G power tube, BEST sound!

analogaudiolabs
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2012-08-04

Back to top Go down