Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Complaints on symphonyclassicaudio

+15
Zaku51
hyper_tune77
sph
deng8895
yhsam
pang5
kylp
dyven
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
syam09
alextan
taipan09
superfi
betaiso
kelin
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Complaints on symphonyclassicaudio Empty Complaints on symphonyclassicaudio

Post by kelin Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:29 am

Hi my name is Kelin and i would like to warn everyone in this forum as well all the hifi enthuiast to NOT BUY ANYTHING from Harry of Symphonyclassicaudio because he is a con man and i have been conned !! It all started when i bought a pair of B&W nautilus 802 for $18,000 from him and when he delivered the speakers to my house i decided to let him sell my existing speakers which was a B&W 602.5. These are my speakers :- Complaints on symphonyclassicaudio EmptyBowers & Wilkins DM 602.5 speaker (used)
Complaints on symphonyclassicaudio I_icon_minipost by symphonyclassicaudio on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:54 am
That proved to be the biggest mistake because that was the last time i saw the speakers or heard from harry. I knew something was not right when after the second month when i tried contacting him and he never answered my calls and only sent sms asking me to give him time etc. Its been six months now and the last message i got from him was that he sold the speakers to someone that had not paid him and that he would pay me by 15 feb. True to his word 15 feb came and went and there is no money.
I am really saddened by this because i have been buying quite a bit of equipment from this forum as some of you who have dealt with me will know and it has always been a pleasurable experience. Anyways i have learned my lesson to not be so trusting in future and hope that none of you will ever be in my predicament. Harry im sure you will be stricken with many bad things for mother nature has a way of punishing people like you.

kelin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-02-24

Back to top Go down

Complaints on symphonyclassicaudio Empty Re: Complaints on symphonyclassicaudio

Post by betaiso Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:30 am

hifi4sale.net should take up the social responsibility and BAN this symphony-classic-shit immediately.

kelin wrote:Hi my name is Kelin and i would like to warn everyone in this forum as well all the hifi enthuiast to NOT BUY ANYTHING from Harry of Symphonyclassicaudio because he is a con man and i have been conned !! It all started when i bought a pair of B&W nautilus 802 for $18,000 from him and when he delivered the speakers to my house i decided to let him sell my existing speakers which was a B&W 602.5. These are my speakers :- Complaints on symphonyclassicaudio EmptyBowers & Wilkins DM 602.5 speaker (used)
Complaints on symphonyclassicaudio I_icon_minipost by symphonyclassicaudio on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:54 am
That proved to be the biggest mistake because that was the last time i saw the speakers or heard from harry. I knew something was not right when after the second month when i tried contacting him and he never answered my calls and only sent sms asking me to give him time etc. Its been six months now and the last message i got from him was that he sold the speakers to someone that had not paid him and that he would pay me by 15 feb. True to his word 15 feb came and went and there is no money.
I am really saddened by this because i have been buying quite a bit of equipment from this forum as some of you who have dealt with me will know and it has always been a pleasurable experience. Anyways i have learned my lesson to not be so trusting in future and hope that none of you will ever be in my predicament. Harry im sure you will be stricken with many bad things for mother nature has a way of punishing people like you.

betaiso

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by superfi Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:43 am

If symphonyclassicaudio is found to be guilty of such an offense, then as members of this erstwhile forum and blog, we should rid the platform of unscrupulous members who will continue to prey on innocent and trusting members, and bring ill repute to this forum. I said if found found guilty of the unethical practice, as I am sure symphonyclassicaudio should also be given an opportunity to state their side of the story. Then the Moderators of this forum should take whatever action they fit.
superfi
superfi
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by betaiso Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:01 pm

for your information, symphony-classsic-shit has responded - with: "Thank You Kelin" (read the other thread)
that is laughing in the face of the victim, typical heartless con man
this is suppose to be a forum for enthusiast to buy sell and interact
unscrupulous trader should just get lost

superfi wrote:If symphonyclassicaudio is found to be guilty of such an offense, then as members of this erstwhile forum and blog, we should rid the platform of unscrupulous members who will continue to prey on innocent and trusting members, and bring ill repute to this forum. I said if found found guilty of the unethical practice, as I am sure symphonyclassicaudio should also be given an opportunity to state their side of the story. Then the Moderators of this forum should take whatever action they fit.

betaiso

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan09 Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:06 pm

Harry, don't just keep quite! We r watching u now...pls say something to clear ur name!!

taipan09
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by alextan Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:53 pm

mr.betaiso/kelin/harry,,,利己利人=双赢.,损人不利己=算输,朋友,,『损己利人』的事还是有人去做的,,对自己真的没什么好处,不要鸡蛋里挑骨头,说出自良知,,让自己良心好过.结论还是一样,人凡是有意识的去做一件事,必定是为了自己【利己】。谁拿香蕉,就被打,阻止,但没有一个知道为什么不可以拿。这就是=道德. 你花的钱,给你买回了快乐,还是烦恼痛苦?
一念天堂,一念地狱--每个恶魔都以为自己是天使。。。没有永远的天使;更没有永远的恶魔。。。开心就好,,,,,,

alextan

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-02-24

Back to top Go down

Complaints on symphonyclassicaudio Empty Philips Multichannel SACD player (used)

Post by syam09 Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:43 pm

Kelin, I also would like to share my bad experience with Mr. Harry of Symphony Classic. I bought a used Denon CD player from him for RM1400 sometimes in May, 2012 if I'm not mistaken and used it for nearly a month until I decided to upgrade it. I got a friend to post the player for me here at Hi-Fi 4 Sale but couldn't find any buyer. So I decided to let Mr. Harry to sell it for me since he has his own shop. I sent the player to him sometimes in July or early August last year. I followed up with him from time to time in the beginning and was told that he couldn't get any buyer which I perfectly understood as sometimes some gears are difficult to sell. As he couldn't sell the player, I decided to take it back in early December last year. I have been calling and sms him since to take the unit but he kept giving excuses like he has customers interested to audition or if not, he would buy it himself. Most of the other times when I called him he didn't pick up and he would sms me that he was outstation and would be back to KL after 2 weeks or something like that. Its difficult for me because I am from outstation and I don't come to KL that often. I wanted to go to his shop but I have to be sure he is there first. Couldn't do that since he wouldn't pick up my call. This has been going on and I haven't got back my cd player or any monies from him until now. He wouldn't be bothered to even inform me what's going on. To my surprise, I noted that on 7th September, 2012 he posted that my player was sold. As of to date, I have neither received the monies nor the unit. I was tired of following up with him as I know I would likely get the same answers. I think I already forgot that I had that cd player or lost hope that I would get my monies. Until this topic comes up. Hope something will change or happen

syam09
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:56 am

Looks like we have 2 or more equipment owners having issues with this dealer.

symphonyclassicaudio has to respond by end of today and rebut these claims, or else he will be barred from further trades here.
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Character sheet
Source(s): Streamer
Amplification: Amps
Speakers: Speakers

https://www.hifi4sale.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kelin Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:50 am

im sure there are a lot more of you who have been conned by harry and at least the people in the hifi world would now be more aware of this con man

kelin

Back to top Go down

Complaints on symphonyclassicaudio Empty Philips Multichannel SACD player (used)

Post by dyven Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:26 am

嗨大家好,看了这次这件事也闹到蛮大事了。但大家试认真想下为什么会有人一直对着他symphonyclassicaudio (HARRY)来追回旧账和在这里一直说他没有还钱之类的事,可是为什么没提到自己是否有东西/答应了某些事而没办到妥当呢???再试想下如果是真的他欠你们钱为何你们当初不采取行动,要等到如今才来这说他欠你们钱。。在这个世界真的有人会给人无条件的放东西/卖了东西而不收钱的吗???
(Sorry all Guy,My english not so good).请多多谅解
dyven
dyven
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by alextan Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:23 pm

朋友,,,按照這樣的事(一个笑话.).,請問有沒有问题 ?。。请Hi-Fi 4 Sale的樓主看看,,是什么回事纠缠着要他们给你所谓(理由????)的解释, 只会惹人讨厌..kelin/syam09的证据..???.?可以展示下较具体的证据吗.????请不要伤害无辜了 ..不到最后一分钟,真的不知道谁玩谁,,,,却不知道其实一直被牵着走,,不要低估他們給的評語/推荐,,,谢谢,,,,,

Last edited by alextan on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)

alextan

Back to top Go down

Post by kylp Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:51 pm

I am writing this in as a friend's point of view.

1) Someone claim Harry make promises which he did not full fill.

Many people make promises for various reasons. Certain promises may take times to fulfilled but some may not be able to fulfilled due to some circumstances. Why not ask him the reason why the promises that cannot be full filled if it matters so much ? He may have his difficulty. I also did make some promises that I did not fulfill at certain time and situation. I believe I am not the only one in this regard.

I have purchased things from him and he has full filled his promises to me.

2) He is a con man. He did not pay by 15/2/13

Business got ups and downs. Certain time, cash flow may be tight at certain times. Many things can be discussed and not jump into conclusion to label some one as a con man. He is not running away, his shop is still in Campbell Complex and open.

The dead line for him to pay is 15/2/13. If he did not make it to pay, I believe this can be sorted out and negotiate again. May be can request him to pay partial first. Just like a person who face difficulties in repaying a bank loan can sit down and talk to the Bank.

By condemning Harry every time he posted his ad is in appropriate unless all allegations has been proven. First time to show dissatisfaction or to warn fellow hifi enthusiast is understandable but subsequent bad comments from the same person showed that this could be a malicious attempt or is there a different story behind ? To make matter worse other person also joined in the attack.

HiFi4sale is a market place for real hifi enthusiast not a place to attack people. He should be given a chance if needed to explain what happen or the parties involve can find a way to resolve this tangle first so as to avoid further misunderstandings from other members. Others may add flavouring hoping this issue can go bigger and out of control.

Life is full of hardship, full of imperfections and in permanent. We just have to take it easy and enjoy hifi !

kylp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2010-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kelin Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:50 pm

Hi Kylp thanks very much for your comments. This would have been easily resolved if harry had answered my calls and be honest about things and paid me when he promised. As i have said before this did not happen yesterday or even last month. I have been calling him for months now but he does not answer my calls but only send sms and in his sms he keeps giving me excueses saying that he was outstation etc untill i told him to return my speakers. Thats when i got an sms from him saying that my speakers has been sold and that he would pay me by 15 feb. Lets get one thing straight. When i bought the 802s from him for 18k i paid him in full. As a gesture of good will i gave him my existing speakers which was the 602.5 to sell on my behalf. Please take note that this is NOT a contra nor do i OWE him any money whatsoever. I would be really appreciative if you could do me a favour and convince him either to return my speakers to me or pay me $3000 for it. There is a big difference when a person is in financial difficulties and when a preson outrightly cheats. Your intentions are pure and i appreciate that. Unfortunately this is not the case and i can assure you of that.

kelin

Back to top Go down

Post by pang5 Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:58 pm

kylp wrote:I am writing this in as a friend's point of view.

1) Someone claim Harry make promises which he did not full fill.

2) He is a con man. He did not pay by 15/2/13

Life is full of hardship, full of imperfections and in permanent. We just have to take it easy and enjoy hifi !

I'm too comment this from friends (2 friends who still remain silents, which I know
got troubled with this seller) point of view...

1. if you cant fulfill your promise.... don't run away...
(refuse to answer phone calls is an act of run away too... rite??)

2. yes... business got ups and downs... but all I can see here is,
all these guy's items had been sold and they received not a single cent....

kylp wrote:
The dead line for him to pay is 15/2/13. If he did not make it to pay, I believe this can be sorted out and negotiate again. May be can request him to pay partial first. Just like a person who face difficulties in repaying a bank loan can sit down and talk to the Bank.

i believe the way should be like this..
he (Harry) had financial problem.. so.. he should contact the owners..

some of us had to fork out three arms and two legs to get involved in hifi journeys...

cheers...

pang5
pang5

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by kelin Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Hi Kylp as my gesture of good will to you, if you can convince your friend harry to either return my speakers or pay me the $3000 from the sale of my speakers, i will donate the $3000 to a charitable organisation of your choice and the forum members of hifi4sale shall be my witness.
regards
kelin

kelin

Back to top Go down

Post by dyven Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:21 pm

kelin wrote:Hi my name is Kelin and i would like to warn everyone in this forum as well all the hifi enthuiast to NOT BUY ANYTHING from Harry of Symphonyclassicaudio because he is a con man and i have been conned !! It all started when i bought a pair of B&W nautilus 802 for $18,000 from him and when he delivered the speakers to my house i decided to let him sell my existing speakers which was a B&W 602.5. These are my speakers :- Complaints on symphonyclassicaudio EmptyBowers & Wilkins DM 602.5 speaker (used)

嗨MR.Kelin,你声声说symphonyclassicaudio (HARRY)会在15/2/2013会付换Complaints on symphonyclassicaudio EmptyBowers & Wilkins DM 602.5 speaker (used)的钱给你。那么又为什么会在当天没付清完钱给你呢??是否你们之间出现了什么问题??不防说出来让大家了解了解。。。相信大家也很有兴趣了解真相(Sorry all Guy,My english not so good).请多多谅解
dyven
dyven
Club Member
Club Member

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by kelin Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:25 pm

sorry dyven i dont read chinese so i cant reply you.

kelin

Back to top Go down

Post by yhsam Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:26 pm

Kelin and syam09 have written and shared their story with Harry to us very clearly. 3rd parties like us should be fair and no nonsense for three of them, not side to either until clarification from Harry. What do you think?

yhsam
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by betaiso Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:28 pm

kylp wrote:I am writing this in as a friend's point of view.
so you think it is ok for him take other people's equipment, sell it and use the money to cover his overhead? Shocked
enuff say about your point of view..
money or equipment back, otherwise you are a con man, it's been so long some owner have forgotten about the equipment (more like given up hope of ever getting their money back)
yup.. most of us fork out an arm and a leg to buy the equipment that we own, it sadden me when someone got cheated in the process of upgrading or trying out some other equipment/sound

betaiso

Back to top Go down

Post by deng8895 Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:51 pm

@kylp

I read your reply and felt like RM3k is a small sum of money to you. If you are in Kelin's shoes, I don't think you can be so patient and forgiving to Harry.

I was conned RM400 before (a few years ago-not from this forum) and I can feel the trauma and the anger till today.

deng8895
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by dyven Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:07 pm

Hi-Fi 4 Sale wrote:Looks like we have 2 or more equipment owners having issues with this dealer.

symphonyclassicaudio has to respond by end of today and rebut these claims, or else he will be barred from further trades here.

嗨你好,甚为 Administrators,Moderators, Manufacturer( Hi-Fi 4 Sale)的你是否已经查出真相来向大家给个交代??不可能你只为了几个的内幕消息来
Banned/影响他人的名誉。。更何况在这只是给大家分享与卖2手东西,为何会那么多人来讨债呢???(Sorry all Guy,My english not so good).请多多谅解

Last edited by dyven on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
dyven
dyven
Club Member
Club Member

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by dyven Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:16 pm

deng8895你好,你说在几年前所发生了symphonyclassicaudio (HARRY)骗你rm400,那为何你至今天才来讨债呢??你是否看到人家来讨债你也抽抽热闹顺便来讨债啊??那么你跟那些趁火打劫的人都不如了。又为何当初你不上警察局报案抓人哦???(Sorry all Guy,My english not so good).请多多谅解
dyven
dyven
Club Member
Club Member

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by pang5 Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:40 pm

dyven wrote:deng8895你好,你说在几年前所发生了symphonyclassicaudio (HARRY)骗你rm400,那为何你至今天才来讨债呢??你是否看到人家来讨债你也抽抽热闹顺便来讨债啊??那么你跟那些趁火打劫的人都不如了。又为何当初你不上警察局报案抓人哦???(Sorry all Guy,My english not so good).请多多谅解

Man... U have a lot of cofusions now... Take your hands off the keyboard .... And have a good sleep...

pang5
pang5

Back to top Go down

Post by sph Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:41 am

deng8895你好,你说在几年前所发生了symphonyclassicaudio

(HARRY)骗你rm400,那为何你至今天才来讨债呢??你是否看到人家来讨债你也抽抽热闹顺便来讨债啊??那么你跟那些趁火打劫的人都不如了。又为
何当初你不上警察局报案抓人哦???(Sorry all Guy,My english not so good).请多多谅解

Sorry to comment on the above, but there isn't any English at all (expect for the apology). We wouldn't mind if you wrote in English, no matter how bad it is, as most of us will be able to make out what you may be trying to convey in your message.
Most of us do not even understand a single Chinese character at all.
Basically, all postings in this forum are in English (Moderators, correct me if I am wrong).
You could write in both English and Chinese for the benefit of all.

sph
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by superfi Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:38 am

Dear All - I am an independent party, just a enthusiast and a member of this forum and neither have I done any transaction with the party in question. I note that much has been said about symphonyclassicaudio company that has been cited for taking members' equipment, sold them and did not pay the owners. 2 cases have highlighted and complained on this forum - some have commented in Chinese in which many of us who do not read/write Chinese are unable to know what's said (that includes me - a Yellow Banana!).

In business, there is no excuse for such unethical behavior because that's tantamount to fraud, including breach of trust, regardless of circumstances. Business IS Business - either you conduct yourself ethically or you are out of the business because customers who have been defrauded or cheated will soon make their cases known with appropriate actions taken. On a forum like this, we certainly must be careful of wolves in sheep's clothing, and only do business with those that are reputable.

In reply to some who stated that Symphony may have encountered problems leading to failure to fulfill business terms, my question is why haven't Symphony explained to the customers concerned, and why did they avoid answering calls from the affected customers? Why hasn't any restitution been made by Symphony to date? etc, etc

On eBay: they have their Seller's ratings and Buyers' rating and everyone is entitled to know of Seller and Buyer reputation, and hence to do business with them or not. I, for one, won't buy from an eBay seller without a good rating of at least 98% (the 2% is my allowance error for difficult buyers and for unintended errors and omissions by the Seller). Customers have rights, and it is to this fair trade practices rule that the current controversy is about.

Symphonyclassicaudio did not even bother to respond at all to the 2 cases, nor to state their own case despite given an ultimatum by the Moderators of Hifi4Sale to reply within 24 hours (ie by yesterday)! Still an empty silence!! Now, the authority and reputation of Hifi4Sale is at stake as well!! It's your call Mr Moderators!! What will your decision be?
superfi
superfi

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by hyper_tune77 Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:50 am

.. And surprisingly.. he is STILL selling like no one's business in hifi4sale.. how ironic is that..

Cheers
Zack

hyper_tune77
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2012-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by alextan Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:21 am

KELIN/SUPERFI/HIFI4SALE Moderators!! ,,-< some have commented in Chinese in which many of us who do not read/write Chinese are unable to know what's said (that includes me - a Yellow Banana!).>< BY-KELIN--Perhaps you can use the $3000 that you got from the sale of my speakers to get some english tution.>方便其他網友們閱讀..以中文发表/分享资讯或内容的话,有疑問..????,,,如果我看见别人言语上--english--的人身攻击,写了一些违规的东西,又不能对他怎样,我应该怎么办?请 Moderators!! 发表读后感留言,,,,,谢谢大家合作!

Last edited by alextan on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

alextan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:24 am

FYI, I have asked symphonyclassicaudio to respond publicly, but he has chosen not to. It is important that the response be given publicly and not to H4S, simply because we are not privy to the transaction(s).

The opportunity has been given to clear the existing confusion, unfortunately this episode has to be concluded quickly.
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kelin Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:45 am

Dear Moderators as well as hifi enthuiast, this is a classic case of consumer rights. This forum was designed/introduced so that hifi enthuiast could come and buy/sell equipment. There must be a certain standard/understanding which involves trust,honesty and integrity which applies to both the buyers and sellers. Those who do not believe in these basic principles have no reason to be apart of this esteemed forum. Kudos to the moderators for doing the right thing. As for Kylp my offer still stands. Do let us know if you are successful in getting the $3000 as i shall be happy to donate it.

regards

kelin

kelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaku51 Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:59 am

Give him an ultimatum to pay back or return the said equipment to the respective parties involved, if he refused, neglected or did not even bother to reply, i believe drastic actions are to be taken, lodge police report, make complaints HiFi4Sale should take action (drastic ones) to ensure the quality of sellers in this forum.

I recently bought an equipment from a fellow forumer and he is so good to let me have the equipment before me paying the full sum, i had headache thinking of the payment and it haunt me everyday. So basically Symphony has got intention and malice before he got the equipment from Kelin & Deng8895. Coupled by his action for avoiding calls, he has had a bad bad case.

Regards,
Zaku51

Zaku51
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2012-06-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Audio Note, Ear-Yoshino, Naim, Audio Research, Apple TV, Apple MacAir
Amplification: Naim, Plinius, Conrad Johnson, EAR-Yoshino, Audio Research
Speakers: Eggleston Works, Focus Audio, Dynaudio

Back to top Go down

Post by alextan Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:23 pm

请教各位,,,不遵守规则者--将受到处分=.没,錯.大家有没有留意.他们没有说明正实的证据吗.????,,他們是看都不看,就直接刪除。這種标签方式,,别吓我. affraid..是 ISA ???不好具体回答,,怎么才算骗??只能说防止受骗。谢谢

alextan

Back to top Go down

Post by sph Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:25 pm

请教各位,,,不遵守规则者--将受到处分=.没,錯.大家有没有留意.他们没有说明正实的证据吗.????,,他們是看都不看,就直接刪除。這種标签方式,,别吓我. affraid..是 ISA ???不好具体回答,,怎么才算骗??只能说防止受骗。谢谢

???? Question

sph
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:42 pm

ISA? International Stereophile Association Smile

On a serious note, HiFi4Sale have banned the seller. Better let this thread be at rest and let us go back to enjoy the music and hifi.

Complaints on symphonyclassicaudio Whatsa11
elhefe
elhefe

Number of posts : 1371
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Character sheet
Source(s): Kronos PRO, Clearaudio Solutions AMG Wood, SONY MD, SONY HAP Z1 ES, HiFi ROSE RS150, ROON Nucleus, Aavik D280 DAC
Amplification: McIntosh MA9000, SPL Audio Phono
Speakers: Borresen X3, PMC Twenty5 26i, PMC Twenty LCR, PMC Twenty Sub, ARCAM AVR20, JL Audio Sub, Ascendo Sub.

http://www.notanotherhifiblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gloraglory Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:02 pm

but this man can emerge with different name, avatar and contact number,
not everyone here ever meet him before Question

gloraglory
gloraglory
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by sph Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:13 pm

but this man can emerge with different name, avatar and contact number,
not everyone here ever meet him before Question

There is only so much we can do to prevent one from being cheated. The Moderators have banned him but he may re-appear with a different name.

If only someone has his photo, then we can have identify him in person. But he may also use a third party to do his business.

Perhaps if we can have a ranking system like in eBay.

sph
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by STC Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:44 pm

[quote="sph"]

Perhaps if we can have a ranking system like in eBay.

Yes, that will be a good idea. Perhaps, a single thread on banned or questionable sellers and buyers with all their known details such as phone numbers, email or place of business. That will help others to be alert in case the seller or buyer changes nick.

Meanwhile, our "reputation" button was very useful to gauge the members but I think it is only available to senior members. Maybe, our moderators would reconsider their decision on this.

Thank you.
STC
STC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-08-14

Character sheet
Source(s): Ambiophonics setup.
Amplification:
Speakers: Electrostatics

https://stchelvam.wixsite.com/ambiophonics3dstereo

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:45 pm

Rest assured, we are thinking of ways to have a better filter on member regustration, traders ranking and feedback from buyer and seller, seller credential etc... But it will take some time, so appreciate your patience.

As for this particular case, you have his phone number and also his shop in Campbell... So you can do your own due diligence when you do your next purchase.

elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet
Source(s): Kronos PRO, Clearaudio Solutions AMG Wood, SONY MD, SONY HAP Z1 ES, HiFi ROSE RS150, ROON Nucleus, Aavik D280 DAC
Speakers: Borresen X3, PMC Twenty5 26i, PMC Twenty LCR, PMC Twenty Sub, ARCAM AVR20, JL Audio Sub, Ascendo Sub.

Back to top Go down

Post by alextan Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:38 pm

gloraglory/STC/sph,,<, HiFi4Sale have banned the seller. Better let this thread be at rest and let us go back to enjoy the music and hifi.>by elhefe (moderator>,,,three of u don't be a canon behind horse...mandarin mean 馬後炮,,pls stop attack ,,爲什麽之前不能硬起來?要認同什麼?每次听到这种鸟话,,我会揸他们,,今天发生这种事情就要检讨,,偏偏给一班废材与支持他们的人来管理。three of U be moderators,,don't ,,TALK 1--TALK 2--TALK--3--TALK 4--TALK-????,,,,THANKS

alextan

Back to top Go down

Post by alextan Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:59 pm

ALL,,,少聽一句,,,天下不亂,,想辦法在"亂世"求生,,你不能因為相信所言就相信所謂,,如果你面临失业,让你吃的不饱,,难道你能够以逻侧解释吗?,,,为何要毁灭了 symphonyclassicaudio,,谢谢

alextan

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by pang5 Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:51 pm

alextan wrote:ALL,,,少聽一句,,,天下不亂,,想辦法在"亂世"求生,,你不能因為相信所言就相信所謂,,如果你面临失业,让你吃的不饱,,难道你能够以逻侧解释吗?,,,为何要毁灭了 symphonyclassicaudio,,谢谢

Somebody playing defence lawyer here.... Smile Smile

dont justify taking advantage of others hard earned monies as good behavior...

However hard your life is,dont ever breach your friends trust....

Symphonyclassicaudio is destroying him himself... Not us.... Seriously....
pang5
pang5

Back to top Go down

Post by pang5 Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:01 pm

musicgirl wrote:Alex Tan. 这论坛属于他们的。他们可以做任何他们想做的事情。這個世界是這樣的. 他們很擔心,他們得罪了有錢的狗.
這就是為什麼他們在這個論壇成了一個看門狗來照顧有錢的狗。

本次論壇是更優先,有錢的狗。alex tan 你不要嫉妒.

Hey...!!!
That is really insulting.... dont call others as dog...
Damm....
pang5
pang5

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:40 pm

pang5 wrote:
musicgirl wrote:Alex Tan. 这论坛属于他们的。他们可以做任何他们想做的事情。這個世界是這樣的. 他們很擔心,他們得罪了有錢的狗.
這就是為什麼他們在這個論壇成了一個看門狗來照顧有錢的狗。

本次論壇是更優先,有錢的狗。alex tan 你不要嫉妒.

Hey...!!!
That is really insulting.... dont call others as dog...
Damm....

Can't blame him...check out who this person is by looking at the phone number listed in one of his posts: https://www.hifi4sale.net/t6549-lenco-turntable-used

Compare it with, let's say, this: https://www.hifi4sale.net/t32455-chord-power-amplifier-used

What do you think?
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:53 am

Aaaahhh yes....and of course as soon somebody gets banned....I start to receive phone calls at 3 am....its a good thing as I get to watch Real Madrid Vs Barcelona match...

elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sph Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:27 am

by alextan Yesterday at 23:38

+
----
-

gloraglory/STC/sph,,<,
HiFi4Sale have banned the seller. Better let this thread be at rest and
let us go back to enjoy the music and hifi.>by elhefe
(moderator>,,,three of u don't be a canon behind horse...mandarin
mean 馬後炮,,pls stop attack
,,爲什麽之前不能硬起來?要認同什麼?每次听到这种鸟话,,我会揸他们,,今天发生这种事情就要检讨,,偏偏给一班废材与支持他们的人来管理。
three of U be moderators,,don't ,,TALK 1--TALK 2--TALK--3--TALK
4--TALK-????,,,,THANKS

Now, what have I said to be "canon behind horse" as quoted by you?

I have merely suggested ways to alert innocent people of conmen.
Have I appeared to be a "canon behind horse" in my posting?
You appear to be defending this sym-phony guy. Why? He has not even replied to defend his creditability.

I have not accused him of anything as there may be two sides to the story, but so far we have only heard one side. But because he chose to remain silent, others will presume he is the guilty party. That is the perception he has created for himself.

You will have to read the postings CAREFULLY before accusing anyone of being biased.

sph
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by kelin Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:54 am

Yes harry keep digging your grave. The deeper you dig the better it is for all of us. Its funny how i only need to throw a pebble into the sea and its enough to create a tsunami to drown you. This forum is not about rich or poor. Its about eradicating pesticides like you.

kelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:57 am

Let's get on with other things...there are many other great dealers you can get your stuff from.

sph,
Actually, the moment symphonyclassic audio is banned, he won't be able to reply. The deadline was 2 days ago.
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sph Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:37 pm

by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Today at 10:57

+
----
-

Let's get on with other things...there are many other great dealers you can get your stuff from.

sph,
Actually, the moment symphonyclassic audio is banned, he won't be able to reply. The deadline was 2 days ago.

My posting was meant for a alextan

sph
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by alextan Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:39 pm

:::::to,,,all:::::平心静气地争论,,要以理服人,不要人身攻击。以自我为中心,,用错词-行为变得粗劣和无礼,,管理员版主比其他用户有更多权利,,如果真的想给建议,最好用电子pm私下提议/回复,,,应该给网站留个好印象...对不符合版规的贴子一律删除...谢谢

alextan

Back to top Go down

Post by alextan Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:45 pm

elhefe,,
< of course as soon somebody gets banned...>,,,,?????????????????????????

alextan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum