Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Street Survivors Lp

Go down

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Street Survivors Lp Empty Lynyrd Skynyrd - Street Survivors Lp

Post by TheVinlyShop Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:53 pm

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Street Survivors

Label:
Mobile Fidelity Silver

Genre:
Pop/Rock

Product No.: AMOBS 019
Category:
Vinyl Record

Numbered, limited edition LP

1977 smash is southern rock legends' best: Includes "What's Your Name," "I Know a Little," and "That Smell"

Last album made by original members Ronnie Van Zant and Allen Collins

Street Survivors remains Lynyrd Skynyrd's finest hour, and for many reasons. The last album recorded with original vocalist Ronnie Van Zant and guitarist Steve Gaines, who passed away in a tragic plane accident three days after its release, the 1977 set is both mythical for its historical significance as well as infallible songwriting quality. Then there's the triple-guitar front of Allen Collins, Gary Rossington, and Gaines, which, together, comprise the most formidable combination of lead six-string players assembled on an original album. Add in freshly-inspired performances and classic Muscle Shoals production, and you have a timeless work of art. Songs flow with an effortless ease, and whether it's the slithering organ-backed rollick of "I Never Dreamed," swampy drug-abuse warning "That Smell," or autobiographical honky-tonk "Ain't No Good Life," Skynryd clicks on all cylinders. Swagger, swing, and strut. What an album.
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Street Survivors Lp 5876110
Price:RM165
The vinyl shop 0321100584
sungei wang plaza

TheVinlyShop
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2012-11-13

Back to top Go down