Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

FS: Various turntables

Go down

FS: Various turntables Empty FS: Various turntables

Post by James46 Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:10 am

Need to sell these tables. Giving up LP sales and moving to computer music. Give me sensible offer and it's yours. I will help you set up if you don't know how to do it. All units are in Singapore. Please email is keen. microgolf@singnet.com.sg Thanks

1. Selling a 3 year old mint condition Opus Continuo turntable with Cantus linear tracking tonearm. This is the latest edition of this long evolving design and comes with latest solid lead base. Table weigh around 60 lbs! Tonearm is the latest Cantus straight tracking with rca termination. Can play around with cables. No more inner groove mistracking with linear tracking. Whole package for SGD $2500 inclusive of a good quality Ortofon MC cartridge worth several hundreds dollars.. New is EUR 2200.
Review: http://www.tnt-audio.com/sorgenti/opus3_e.html

FS: Various turntables 2pshkbc

FS: Various turntables 1226551861

2. Selling a nice and good working condition Harmon Kardon ST 7 turntable with integral linear tracking tonearm. This rare and highly collectible turntable is being very well taken care off as can be seen by its physical beauty as well as functionality. All the buttons works as it should and it produce a sound that bettered a lot of today's high end turntable. Include a very new Denon MM cartridge. Can bring your favorite records to come and try before deciding.

SOLD.

FS: Various turntables 33kvytw

3. Selling a good working condition and excellent sounding Townsend The Rock Mk 2 turntable with vintage fairchild tonearm and brand new Shure MM cartridge. All set up nicely and ready to play. SOLD

FS: Various turntables Fxz8nr

James46
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-12-30

Back to top Go down