Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

The Rough Guide to Billie Holiday LP 180g (Limited Edition) (New and sealed)

Go down

The Rough Guide to Billie Holiday LP 180g (Limited Edition) (New and sealed) Empty The Rough Guide to Billie Holiday LP 180g (Limited Edition) (New and sealed)

Post by ktchoo Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:12 pm

The Rough Guide to Billie Holiday LP 180g (Limited Edition) (New and sealed) 81qh6r10

180 gram limited edition LP release of 'The Rough Guide to Billie Holiday'. Includes a free download card allowing the download of the entire album as well as a bonus album 'Original Divas', featuring artists who were contemporaries of and influenced by, the legendary Billie Holiday.
One of the world's greatest jazz singers, Billie Holiday is celebrated for the highly personal, intimate and emotional style that she brought to every note she recorded. Lovingly compiled and remastered, this special edition spanning her career includes a groundbreaking tribute to the original divas that helped establish the role of the jazz singer.

Track Listings

Side 1
1. I Love My Man (Billie's Blues)
2. God Bless The Child
3. Summertime
4. They Can't Take That Away From Me
5. Strange Fruit
6. Lady Sings The Blues

Side 2
7. T'Ain't Nobody's Business If I Do
8. Easy Living
9. Lover Man