Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Clock Mod- TDA1541 version

3 posters

Go down

Clock Mod- TDA1541 version Empty Clock Mod- TDA1541 version

Post by Naim-ThoR Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:09 am

I will offer services to install a Local master Clock for all CDP based on 1541/1540 Dac.

The dedicated clock will support- TDA1541,Demodulator and Digital filter by a "Master" clock.
Bypass the dirty Clock input for TDA1541 chipset.
Bypass the dirty clock input for SAA7x10 chipset.
Remove the original Crytsal clock for SAA 7xxx Digital Filter Chipset

CLock module used ;  <0.5ppm with extremely low jitter TCXO. [11.28MHz] Lowest phase shift.

Recomendation.
To fully benefit the Ultima clock upgrade,I will customise a dedicate [Extremely low noise [LPF DC power supply] for the master clock module and ,yes it comes also with a dedicated transformer.

common DC voltage regulators LM317/LM7805 are designed to work with 3khz frequency bandwidth, it is very unsuitable for working with any frequncy at Audio spectrum ,and even worst for Mhz bandwidth,because they themself is a noise-generator,it will pollute the clock signal. general regulator are too cheap for such critical application[ low bandwidth ] .

Hence it is very critical to use a specific[dedicated] extremely low noise DC requlator with an active line regulation network [discrete FETs instead of bipolars]for Hospital grade application.

Other Marantz CD63/67 are welcome.[16.xxxMhz] TCXO.

Last edited by Tubeezator on Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naim-ThoR
Naim-ThoR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2011-06-19

Character sheet
Source(s): 1541 古军碟机
Amplification: solid state 经典佳机
Speakers: italia

https://www.hifi4sale.net/t32755-no-money-no-tweak-no-talk

Back to top Go down

Clock Mod- TDA1541 version Empty Re: Clock Mod- TDA1541 version

Post by Naim-ThoR Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:06 pm

Also, U won't mind a little modding to run your digital processing with a ROLEX precision clock..do you?
Op-Amp rolling and capacitor replacement kinda baba blacksheep & what else could improve further?i Know even though the cheap clock could always run and love drifting,but A better CLOCK is a worth for every the dollar n cent ,and it never goes pop and never packs in another few decades to come.

All generic CLOCK are VERY upgradable if you don't mind tinkering.
"Believing Clocks can sound different is akin to listening to the speakers without its grill ."
Naim-ThoR
Naim-ThoR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bvarry Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Hi there,

I have a Mission DAD7000 CD Player (2 X 1540 Dac) in running condition. Pls. do give me a cost estimate for your proposed installation of the said New Local master Clock.

Kind Regards,
Bvarry
019 - 655 9229
email : bvarrytan@yahoo.com

bvarry

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by bvarry Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:52 pm

Hi there,

I have a Mission DAD7000 CD Player (2 X 1540 Dac) in running condition. Pls. do give me a cost estimate for your proposed installation of the said New Local master Clock.

Kind Regards,
Bvarry
019 - 655 9229
email : bvarrytan@yahoo.com

bvarry

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Naim-ThoR Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:10 am

The precison Clock needs a Superclean DC power inorder to work its best.

Cost for the "clock module" 0.5ppm< - RM300 with 4 output.

reasonably good DC powersupply RM130 with a dedicated transformer.

Very low noise DC Power supply module- RM350. with a dedicated transformer..

Only audio-grade components will be selected in the build.

As a rule of thumb,the recapping is strongly adviceble before undertaking any others upgrade . Pls consider it,to recap if havent done,i provide the services start from RM150 to Rm3++ depend on the models as some model use more caps/time consuming to work for like CD94/95/CD960.

The recap job is very time consuming works and delicate one[makesure no damage done to the trace],i use handjob,one by one suck the hole by hole,joint by joint, which not many willing to do it[it could take me up a whole day for it],i offer it because i am in love with all 1541/0 players i willingly offer this difficult task for your players,others model i am not willing to go for it pls pardon me.Inview of the charging it is absolutely making sense consider my love n care toward your 1541 players in the end my goal is only your great satisfaction!

I will use top of the line Caps for FULL Recap,they are Nichicon Organic,Panasonic,Oscon Organic,Rubycon ZLG/ZL/ZLH ,Wimas  etc  all from the first league type.[High ripple mA,Long life,low ESR,Low Impedances]

I will replace all the diode to a better one-Low noise in this package.

I will not do partially recapped,i will do 100% recaps on all the electrolytics Capacitors on your board.,i will also replace all the discrete power rectification diodes to a lower noise type. I will return all the parts i replaced back to you in a small bag.

Pls make appointment ,small deposit needed as i need to order parts. My parts inventory have best cater for this models I know best for all CD40/50/60. Anyone who has this player,u are welcome to knock on the"upgrade door"..satisfaction 100% assure.

I will officially offer my other upgrade services first priority to all 1541 /0 players.
Naim-ThoR
Naim-ThoR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Naim-ThoR Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:18 am

Driving digital section with low noise discrete DC regulator,let me tell you,the improvements are orgasmically addictive,No return,only going forward..

This regulator can drive both Filter and Clock module,one stone hit 2 birds.With a seperate transformer, yield nth degree of involuntary contractions!!

Clock Mod- TDA1541 version Powers10
Naim-ThoR
Naim-ThoR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Naim-ThoR Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:00 pm

I believe the power supplies mods has done a better job of understanding what the audiophiles truly needs and then to determining what the gaps are left behind the expectation, One of the challenging parts in the by including reclock /Clock mods in such confined space, we understand our targets and the cost also are very directional to a final Mod results
Naim-ThoR
Naim-ThoR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by phil33lai Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:39 pm

I have my Philips CD104 overhauled by Tubeezator and the result is positive. Anyone who wanted to enhance their cd players should communicate with him. He will be happy to spend his time & efforts to make your player up to another level. Highly recommended.

phil33lai
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down