Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

WTB: Tracy Chapman - Talking About a Revolution CD

+2
kancan
Ritchie Tay
6 posters

Go down

WTB: Tracy Chapman - Talking About a Revolution CD Empty WTB: Tracy Chapman - Talking About a Revolution CD

Post by Ritchie Tay Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:17 pm

I am looking forward to buy a copy of Tracy Chapman ablum containing - Talking about a Revolution, Fast Car, Across the Lines, Behind the Wall.
The cover picture of Tracy is brown in color in this particular ablum with her looking down. Anybody who have extra copies or would like to part with this copy pls call /sms (zero one two ) 3360828

Thanks.
Ritchie Tay
Ritchie Tay

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

WTB: Tracy Chapman - Talking About a Revolution CD Empty Re: WTB: Tracy Chapman - Talking About a Revolution CD

Post by kancan Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:45 pm

Ritchie Tay wrote:I am looking forward to buy a copy of Tracy Chapman ablum containing - Talking about a Revolution, Fast Car, Across the Lines, Behind the Wall.
The cover picture of Tracy is brown in color in this particular ablum with her looking down. Anybody who have extra copies or would like to part with this copy pls call /sms (zero one two ) 3360828

Thanks.

I think this album that you are looking for..just help... WTB: Tracy Chapman - Talking About a Revolution CD Icon_razz

WTB: Tracy Chapman - Talking About a Revolution CD Tracy111WTB: Tracy Chapman - Talking About a Revolution CD Tracy210
kancan
kancan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

WTB: Tracy Chapman - Talking About a Revolution CD Empty Re: WTB: Tracy Chapman - Talking About a Revolution CD

Post by car o scope Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:27 am

Maybe it is this one....
This album quite famous..

WTB: Tracy Chapman - Talking About a Revolution CD 31V14WBAyqL._SL500_AA240_

WTB: Tracy Chapman - Talking About a Revolution CD D76d024128a0c11b65aa2010.L
car o scope
car o scope
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

WTB: Tracy Chapman - Talking About a Revolution CD Empty Tracy Chapman

Post by Ritchie Tay Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:32 am

Kancan you got the wrong one. Your copy was a later release. Car-o-scope's picture is what I am looking for... the oRIGINAL and earlier release. The cds were stolen from my car after servicing, only the casings were left behind. Only realised it's missing weeks later. Now trying to build back my library. So, Car-o-scope, can spare your copy or point me where it's available?

Regards
TAY
Ritchie Tay
Ritchie Tay

Back to top Go down

Post by car o scope Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:34 am

You can still get this album at local stores but I think they are locally pressed.
I have 2 versions but unfortunately, I am not selling them. Sorry. WTB: Tracy Chapman - Talking About a Revolution CD Icon_wink
1 import version and 1 locally pressed.
car o scope
car o scope
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kancan Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:04 pm

yes, might be wrong CD, but anyway, its a good CD 2 kept... WTB: Tracy Chapman - Talking About a Revolution CD Icon_biggrin
kancan
kancan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritchie Tay Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:21 pm

car o scope wrote:You can still get this album at local stores but I think they are locally pressed.
I have 2 versions but unfortunately, I am not selling them. Sorry. WTB: Tracy Chapman - Talking About a Revolution CD Icon_wink
1 import version and 1 locally pressed.

Yea la. The Original copies are very much thicker. The locally pressed cds are very thin, easily scratched and the recordings sound a BIT different WTB: Tracy Chapman - Talking About a Revolution CD Icon_sad

Enjoy and keep them well. You only know what's missing when you no longer have them.
Ritchie Tay
Ritchie Tay

Back to top Go down

Post by car o scope Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:56 pm

Yeah... sure... I will keep them both.
Hopefully, you can find the version that you are looking for.

Or maybe you want to try the version that kancan recommends?
car o scope
car o scope
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mugenfoo Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:20 pm

whats the big deal? .... this CD album is still in print.

http://www.amazon.com .... can buy it by the truckloads.

or better yet, try: http://www.thepiratebay.org WTB: Tracy Chapman - Talking About a Revolution CD Icon_twisted
mugenfoo
mugenfoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Character sheet
Source(s): Technics Compact-Cassette Deck
Amplification: DIY Kit 15Watt
Speakers: Pasar Road Special.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritchie Tay Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:28 pm

car o scope wrote:Yeah... sure... I will keep them both.
Hopefully, you can find the version that you are looking for.

Or maybe you want to try the version that kancan recommends?

Guys, thanks a million for your kind thoughts. A Mr Liew from this forum indicated he is willing to spare me his copy.

Cheers. WTB: Tracy Chapman - Talking About a Revolution CD Icon_biggrin
Ritchie Tay
Ritchie Tay

Back to top Go down

Post by kam1977 Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:22 am

Ritchie Tay wrote:I am looking forward to buy a copy of Tracy Chapman ablum containing - Talking about a Revolution, Fast Car, Across the Lines, Behind the Wall.

Thanks.

Hi got your copy already? i have a copy for sell.

kam1977
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritchie Tay Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:40 am

kam1977 wrote:

Thanks.

Hi got your copy already? i have a copy for sell.
I've got a locally pressed copy. Can pass this copy to my friend as he is also into Tracy Chapman lately WTB: Tracy Chapman - Talking About a Revolution CD Icon_biggrin . I can have your copy then. Where are you located?
PM me your number. TQ and Merry Christmas WTB: Tracy Chapman - Talking About a Revolution CD Icon_santa
Ritchie Tay
Ritchie Tay

Back to top Go down

Post by Wan Azami Hamzah Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:05 am

Hi Richie,

I have one. The version you're looking, imported, but not selling.
Can burn a copy for you on CD recorder, FOC. The sound? Identical to original, trust me. Don't like it, then junk it.
But I think you won't be disappointed. Btw looking 4ward to Celestion SL gathering sir.
Cheers santa
Wan Azami Hamzah
Wan Azami Hamzah
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down