Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Vintage Musical Fidelity Synthesis Amplifier (Sold)

2 posters

Go down

Vintage Musical Fidelity Synthesis Amplifier (Sold) Empty Vintage Musical Fidelity Synthesis Amplifier (Sold)

Post by cploon Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:53 pm

[size=12]

[size=24]
Musical Fidelity Synthesis integrated amplifier. An early award winning design from MF. Warm, sweet sounding. Approx. rated 70 watts per channel into 8 ohms. Excellent MM/MC phono input.

All buttons & functions are working fine, including the 'Synthesis' logo on the front that glows red when the amp is on. 

Condition is pretty good for it's age.

I have been using the  Amplifier for quite a while with no problems. The sound is very good, Crisp, clean, sharp, yet warm with plenty of bass attack.
It has no problem  drives my Dynaudio, and that is with only the  volume level knob at half way position.  It has dedicated  moving coil, moving magnet magnet and CD inputs .tape and auxiliary inputs 

[/size][/size]

Condition: 7.5/10 (for it age, more than 15 years)
Warranty: 3 days personal warranty.
Asking for RM850.

Vintage Musical Fidelity Synthesis Amplifier (Sold) Img_0210

Last edited by cploon on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sold)

cploon
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Vintage Musical Fidelity Synthesis Amplifier (Sold) Empty Re: Vintage Musical Fidelity Synthesis Amplifier (Sold)

Post by zulkifar Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:21 pm

I hope you have sold the Synthesis, otherwise here's a BUMP for you.
Enjoyed the amp very much in the 80's. Easily in the league of Sudgen, Audiolab, Arcam, Cyrus. Even decent enough with my housemate's Linn Sara. Pity it wasn't much of a looker!

zulkifar
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Character sheet
Source(s): LP,CD
Amplification: SET
Speakers: Dynamic

Back to top Go down

Vintage Musical Fidelity Synthesis Amplifier (Sold) Empty Re: Vintage Musical Fidelity Synthesis Amplifier (Sold)

Post by cploon Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:31 pm

Thanks bro!
Yap...it's a pity not much of a looker....

cploon
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cploon Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:08 am

Item sold !
Thanks

cploon
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down