Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Martin-Logan Aerius i speakers (Used) SOLD

5 posters

Go down

Martin-Logan Aerius i speakers (Used) SOLD Empty Martin-Logan Aerius i speakers (Used) SOLD

Post by audiozone Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:30 am

Haven't used these speakers in a while, so I'm not sure if the panels are working well. In any case, if you know what you are dealing with and have the confidence to get it working well, then you can have this for RM1200 (or less). They are fitted with ML Aeon i (transparent insulation strips) electrostatic panels.

Condition: 6/10
Price: SOLD... to an ML expert, which is the best possible home for these speakers
PM me to deal and arrange for demo (to see if the panels are working) in PJ.

Thank you.

Last edited by audiozone on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:49 am; edited 4 times in total

audiozone
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Martin-Logan Aerius i speakers (Used) SOLD Empty Re: Martin-Logan Aerius i speakers (Used) SOLD

Post by greenipsum Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:04 pm

audiozone wrote:Haven't used these speakers in a while, so I'm not sure if the panels are working well. In any case, if you know what you are dealing with and have the confidence to get it working well, then you can have this for RM1200 (or less). They are fitted with ML Aeon i (transparent insulation strips) electrostatic panels.

Price: RM1200 nego
PM me to deal and arrange for demo (to see if the panels are working) in PJ.

Thank you.
-------------------------------------

Could you please post the pictures of this ML Aerius and what is your nett price .

greenipsum

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-19

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Martin-Logan Aerius i speakers (Used) SOLD Empty Re: Martin-Logan Aerius i speakers (Used) SOLD

Post by tooproz Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:42 am

i've PMed you and waiting reply
tooproz
tooproz

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-12-10

Character sheet
Source(s): Audio Research CD1, Audio Rsearch DAC1, Apple Mini with M2Tech Hiface 2.0 DAC
Amplification: Audio Research SP16L, Audio Reseaerch EC4, Audio Research D250 mk2, Audio Research D76A
Speakers: Magneplanar 1.5 QR, Townshend SuperTweeter, B&W AS6 Subwoofer

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcaq Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:13 pm

Hi, can you pm me your contact?

coolcaq

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Martin-Logan Aerius i speakers (Used) SOLD Empty HI Can I get you contact number to arrange for the meet-up

Post by gensiva Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:14 am

audiozone wrote:Haven't used these speakers in a while, so I'm not sure if the panels are working well. In any case, if you know what you are dealing with and have the confidence to get it working well, then you can have this for RM1200 (or less). They are fitted with ML Aeon i (transparent insulation strips) electrostatic panels.

Price: RM1200 nego
PM me to deal and arrange for demo (to see if the pa

gensiva

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by gensiva Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:15 am

Can we arrange for the demo if possible pass me your contact no. I will interested to purchase this pair

gensiva

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down