Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Rotel RA-01 Integrated Amp (Used) & Mordaunt-Short Avant 902 (Used) SOLD

Go down

Rotel RA-01 Integrated Amp (Used) & Mordaunt-Short Avant 902 (Used) SOLD Empty Rotel RA-01 Integrated Amp (Used) & Mordaunt-Short Avant 902 (Used) SOLD

Post by drkodiang Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:40 pm

ROTEL RA-01 Integrated Amplifier (7/10)

40 watts x 2 into 8 ohms 
6 inputs, including MM phono and one tape loop 
Two sets of speaker outputs 
Headphone jack 
Defeatable tone control 
Balance control 
Pre-outs 12 volt trigger output 
Detachable IEC power cord No remote control
Silver
In good working conditions

Some marks on the casing, nothing serious. Otherwise, everything work perfectly.

http://www.audioreview.com/cat/amplification/integrated-amplifiers/rotel/ra-01/prd_298744_2717crx.aspx

Rotel RA-01 Integrated Amp (Used) & Mordaunt-Short Avant 902 (Used) SOLD Ra01_f10
Rotel RA-01 Integrated Amp (Used) & Mordaunt-Short Avant 902 (Used) SOLD Ra01_b10

Mordaunt-Short Avant 902 (7/10)

Black (with matching black grille)
Bi-wireable
Rear ported
Enclosure Type: 2-Way
Frequency Response: 55Hz to 22kHz
Sensitivity: 89 dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
Power Rating: 15W - 100W RMS
In good working conditions

Some marks and stains. Blue tack marks at the bottom. Working good. Rear ported not suitable if placed too close to a wall. 

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews589.html

Rotel RA-01 Integrated Amp (Used) & Mordaunt-Short Avant 902 (Used) SOLD Speake11
Rotel RA-01 Integrated Amp (Used) & Mordaunt-Short Avant 902 (Used) SOLD Speake12

Behringer UCA222 Stereo USB analog to digital audio converter (7/10)

USB
16-bit 48 Khz

It is used (I used it for a few months) but complete with box, CD and whatever literature they put inside the box. I had never bothered to check or install any of the apps on the CD so cannot tell you anything about the bundled apps.

http://henryranch.net/reviews/behringer-uca202-stereo-usb-analog-to-digital-audio-converter/

Rotel RA-01 Integrated Amp (Used) & Mordaunt-Short Avant 902 (Used) SOLD Behrin10

Cables (7/10)

Speaker cable (Shark) with Choseal gold-plated spades (0.8m)
Interconnect with gold-plated jacks (1.5m)
Shark speaker jumpers with kapcai made in Gua Musang gold-plated banana plugs

Except for interconnect (which I don't remember the brand name but cost me quite a sum) all other cables were terminated by me. And I am not good with this. For shrink wrap tubes, I shrunk it with a cigarette lighter not heat gun so some black marks on the tubes. I bought 1m of speaker cable and cut part of it for jumpers. Spades are oversized spades. Choseal is a Chinese brand so is Shark cable.

Rotel RA-01 Integrated Amp (Used) & Mordaunt-Short Avant 902 (Used) SOLD Cable10

Etc

Noise suppressor. Actually I had never used this (and I don't know why I bought it but I remember it was dirt cheap) but since found this together with the amp and speakers in the storage box might as well lump it together.

Rotel RA-01 Integrated Amp (Used) & Mordaunt-Short Avant 902 (Used) SOLD Noise_10

Frankly, I don't know whether the speakers would match the amp. I had used the amp with MS-15 speakers (it was heavenly) and the MS 902 was used with Topping TP-60 (quite good). 

No warranty or guarantee (implied or otherwise). What you see or what you listen is what you get. And no promise of heavenly musical sound.

Prefer COD for local boys and girls only since you need a look at the conditions before throwing your hard-earned money away. Can audition till kingdom come either at Wangsa Maju (after 8 pm) or Kinrara (11 am to 7 pm).

All for SOLD

Prefer SMS or Whatsapp at 016-3794300 (Malek)

drkodiang

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down