Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim NAP140 (sold)

2 posters

Go down

Naim NAP140 (sold) Empty Naim NAP140 (sold)

Post by Naim_Audio Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:58 am

Everyone seen,and by knowing in the naim family ,the olive version are still highly popular.The Chrome Bumper although as good but it does not has more variety for matching purposes,you can match it with CDS2,SNaxo and even Nac72 pre with great visual satisfaction.
I prefer things to look aliked,things to match and like that said.
The newer naims are nicer to have at home but too clinical and expensive for a general music lovers. This is the reason why the olive version IMHO is the best choice to get.

You are probably know what is the item,far most and soughtful.
Nap140-exceptionally high quality power amp in true audiophile quality. kill 2 birds in a single stroke
Nap140 is in excellent working order and he will only go up in price sooner or later. I compared it to my Nap250 serviced and in my opinion i dont think it requires any service at all,only deep pocketer would drain the money into the toilet after drunk hour.

so i am looking to part the item for RM2880.
Mint and sound very good,100% original.

Dont offer anything lower,i keep the rights of ignoring such requests.Thanks for your time.

note:You  can look everything from the source, preamp power supply and amp, and they all match and i will supply that in sequence for buyer. Just like a doctor giving their patient taking drugs one at a time.

Last edited by Naim_Audio on Tue May 01, 2018 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Naim_Audio
Naim_Audio
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2011-03-27

Character sheet
Source(s): Revox/Sony/Studer/Marant/Naim/Philips
Amplification: Naim/Marantz/Leak
Speakers: Linn/SF/Klipsch/Mission

Back to top Go down

Naim NAP140 (sold) Empty Re: Naim NAP140 (sold)

Post by mjbjaya Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:47 pm

How can I contact you.  If you have NAP250? I also have NAP 90 which I would like to trade in.  My number is 016 2294959

mjbjaya

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-09-30

Back to top Go down